Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:09 AM
GlassDeviant
Sarnak

Default UF files in RoF2

I posted this over at P99 but didn't get far, I'm not really 100% grokking the difference (and similarities) between P99 and EQEmu:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=309011

So...I seem to have it resolved by copying the missing ECommons files from my UF client to my RoF2 install, but if anyone knows of any problems this might give me in the long run, please speak up!

Cheers,
Old 10-15-2018, 08:07 AM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

P99 is a specific instance of a unique server that has NO relation towards general Emu server setup. There is nothing you can get from P99 files that helps with your issues. Neither anything connected with Emu server, RoF and Uf has to do with P99.

If you simply looking to get missing zone files, then yes, you can copy them over. from client to client
Old 10-15-2018, 08:33 AM
GlassDeviant
Sarnak

Great, so I can just stay away from P99! Which was the general direction I was leaning towards.

Also thanks, things were working but I have been using the Emu for about 4 days so having someone knowledgeable confirm my attempt at a solution shuts down the nagging feeling in the back of my head that the whole thing is going to come crashing down on me.

Cheers,