Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:48 PM
mxpxer1080
Fire Beetle

Default help please

hey guys, its been a long time since i've messed around with private servers, and i really want to play on Krusher's. I looked on the eqemu "for players" side, and i can't go to the play guide to find out again how to connect to the server. i checked out the faq with no luck, and krushers faq with no luck as how to connect to the server... can someone please help me out? It'd be much appreciated

also, do i have to have titanium installed? i forget what mines called that i have installed, but i think its still the latest bundle you can buy.. will that make it not work? thanks in advance guys.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:04 AM
njlinus
Sarnak

Hey all, Im looking for some XP advice. I boxing a cleric/warrior combo. I got both of them to lvl 53. the XP was superfast which i like. I want to get to higher end so i can get involved in some of the higher end encounters on this server. I lvled up to 53 from FOB to Dawnshroud. I am looking for a new place to move to get to 65 so i can head to BOT. any suggestions? you can contact me here of in game under the names dinar or ghinar.
thanks in advance.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:51 AM
indexasp
Fire Beetle

Default Comments and questions

Guys, a couple days in and I have a couple questions and a couple statements.

Statements:

I love this server. It's fast, responsive, and easy to get onto and started playing quickly.

All the annoying things about old eq are gone, (corpse retrieval comes to mind)... and granted, the summon abilities on this server trivialize the item race (to a point eh) that's kinda cool, since now you can just have fun playing, rather than camping and worrying about the bazaar..

Questions:

Is there indeed a spellbot in popular zones, as was mentioned in an older post? If so, what zones?

Are there hot zones enabled currently, and if so, what are they?

Regarding keying for uber zones (plane of time, etc) how does that work now?
Old 12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
CalabusDabus
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by indexasp View Post
Is there indeed a spellbot in popular zones, as was mentioned in an older post? If so, what zones?

All you need to do is target yourself and type "#scribespells 70" without quotes.

Are there hot zones enabled currently, and if so, what are they?

As to my knowledge there are no hotzones, but if you group with other people and everyone is killing, I do not see any reduction in xp.

Regarding keying for uber zones (plane of time, etc) how does that work now?

There is no keys/flags required for zones. You just need to know the zone short name to get into it. IE. Plane of time is "potimea" for the non agressive time, and "potimeb" for the gods area. Though Plane of Time is broken because of no clickie zones you can kill Innorruk (he's kinda mean.)
Hope that helps.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
indexasp
Fire Beetle

Default almost

What i meant was a bot to CAST spells, not scribe them. Ie the local cleric guild's support chapter #47. Clarity for casters, hp buffs and ac buffs for all, etc. just wondered this IS Krusher's!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:43 PM
chucki102
Fire Beetle

wat happened to it?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM
krusher
Sarnak

Default Down for OS update

Server is down for updates. No ETA.

Krusher
Old 12-15-2007, 05:07 AM
bowmaster
Discordant

Whats new in the updates ?
Old 12-15-2007, 05:09 AM
krusher
Sarnak

OS updates and a few bug fixes in eqemu.

Server is back online now.

Thanks

Krusher
Old 12-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Adream
Fire Beetle

Love this Server, great thanks to Krusher and his team!!!

Also wanted to get some help from GM to get melee discs for my Rogue Sparks
And was wondering if the problem with the ATK stats can get looked at. It shows only 573 for my lvl 75 with the best lvl 70 armor and weapons
Old 12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
greeko
Fire Beetle

aye, more props for K's. Stable as a rock and never fails to please me when I require ye ol' EQ fix.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:11 AM
TheTrueSeeker
Fire Beetle

Default Banned?

When I try to log in on a few of my accounts it says that they have been banned. It might be because I went afk for a while and let my pets kill in Karnor's. If that is why, I apologize, I did not know it was against server rules and it won't happen again. If it was for some other reason, I would just like to know why. I realize this post may be in the incorrect thread.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 AM
krusher
Sarnak

Default Banned

Yes, i banned the accounts for AFK leveling. It has always been against the rules. I will un ban the account ASAP and please dont do it again.

Thanks and have fun.

Krusher
Old 12-22-2007, 01:19 PM
mykungfuisthebest
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusher View Post
Yes, i banned the accounts for AFK leveling. It has always been against the rules. I will un ban the account ASAP and please dont do it again.

Thanks and have fun.

Krusher
Oops! I was doing this too, I saw somone else doing it and assumed it was ok! Sorry, I can assure you it wont happen again If you are kind enough to re-enable my account = )
Old 12-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Xarain
Fire Beetle

Default hi

Hi Guys,

Played EQ from 2000 to 2004 and saw thru many expansions the hard way (100+ days /played)

I think we went thru everything from kunrak thru Omens

I've been following this thread alot and it kinda rekindle my interest in checking it out - I'm going to buy a copy of EQ titanium tonight hence some questions

1) do you guys have a website so I can read up on how to connect?

2) Hows the exp rate now? I know this is a non legit server so im guessing it should be really fast and I can summon all the stuff i need to level

3) How many chars can you box at once - any limit?

4) Most importantly - are they any raid encounters? Not really looking for Uqua type bosses or Quam by maybe is there Trakanon, Avatar of War, North ToV to explore etc?

Appreciate any feedback from the players or the opers!

Thanks and have a nice day