Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

Default Order of Hasson Review

I started playing on a server called Order of Hasson, it was supposed to be a LEGIT progression server, but basically once we would start killing bosses, such as Vindi and AoW, they would appear the next day in the nexus ( the player hub ) in full gear from what we had killed, when the bosses were down and impossible to kill. I've also witnessed myself the head GM's Girlfriend, Tissi, spawn mobs, skip trash by using #goto and in Kunark she had Velious gear on, this isn't an attempt to trash the server but i'm just letting anyone who is about to play on there know what to be ready for.

on behalf on Evolutia / Havoc Ex-players of Order of Hasson
Old 07-21-2008, 03:12 PM
So_1337
Dragon

/shrug. I've pointed out numerous times where you guys are wrong, and really don't care anymore. Server will be quieter without your whining.

Doesn't say much when you cry foul becase you aren't getting Skyshrine quest armor drops from the North wing of Veeshan and that we have them. (Hint: They drop from the East wing. Kael armor drops are from the West. North is bosses only for armor.)

Post what you like. The people we care about are still playing, so that says something. Good luck on another server, and please don't come back. Won't be posting in this thread again, so vent here if it makes you feel better.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Default Glad to see you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I started playing on a server called Order of Hasson, it was supposed to be a LEGIT progression server, but basically once we would start killing bosses, such as Vindi and AoW, they would appear the next day in the nexus ( the player hub ) in full gear from what we had killed, when the bosses were down and impossible to kill. I've also witnessed myself the head GM's Girlfriend, Tissi, spawn mobs, skip trash by using #goto and in Kunark she had Velious gear on, this isn't an attempt to trash the server but i'm just letting anyone who is about to play on there know what to be ready for.

on behalf on Evolutia / Havoc Ex-players of Order of Hasson
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Anymore of the constant whining from your guild and we would have had to remake the server anyways.

"Why did we clear most of north wing and not get armor drops?"
"Why did I not get my dwarf legs when I gave them to the dragon guy on mistake? What do you mean I turned it into the wrong guy? Give me the legs anyways!"
"I demand you unlock all of the AAs since I'm maxed out!"
"I demand you reset X Y and Z mob to the following health % because of a crash"
"I demand you leave the zone because you're lagging our guilds raid"

---

Don’t be so full of yourself. Your entire guild was a nuisance to the server; Havoc insulted anyone who did not match their ridiculous power leveling view, and were downright rude to everyone else on the server.

I for one am thrilled you're leaving, go annoy another "free" server. Your sense of entitlement was more than anyone on our server could handle.

-Burning

Disclaimer: My Words are my Own
Old 07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
xexllama
Sarnak

Ha,

What a fun post! Well let me clear up a few of these discrepancies...

1) We don't care about the armor quest loot, we had better, since oh that's right we actually killed mobs. We didn't wipe on Trakanon with a full group and 4 GM characters. In fact we could still do Trakanon with just 4 people when you still wiped.

2) The reason we left, was due to the fact Tissi and just Tissi, summoned herself gear. Where as...we earned everything we got, we farmed, we leveled and well, we showed an infinite amount of basic raiding skill then any one person in your guild could muster (without being a gm).

3) We just found it displeasing that Tissi was able to summon herself gear, and help you guys along abusing her GM powers, while we did everything legit. It was fun though seeing Trakanon purposely spawned, along with other numerous other mobs.

Hey have fun, were gone and I just looked and over 1/2 the OOH has gone with us. Enjoy leveling and catching up to what we were doing yesterday...2 weeks from now.

Toodles!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexllama View Post
Ha,

What a fun post! Well let me clear up a few of these discrepancies...

1) We don't care about the armor quest loot, we had better, since oh that's right we actually killed mobs. We didn't wipe on Trakanon with a full group and 4 GM characters. In fact we could still do Trakanon with just 4 people when you still wiped.

2) The reason we left, was due to the fact Tissi and just Tissi, summoned herself gear. Where as...we earned everything we got, we farmed, we leveled and well, we showed an infinite amount of basic raiding skill then any one person in your guild could muster (without being a gm).

3) We just found it displeasing that Tissi was able to summon herself gear, and help you guys along abusing her GM powers, while we did everything legit. It was fun though seeing Trakanon purposely spawned, along with other numerous other mobs.

Hey have fun, were gone and I just looked and over 1/2 the OOH has gone with us. Enjoy leveling and catching up to what we were doing yesterday...2 weeks from now.

Toodles!
As expected, here come the kiddies!

1) I could care less if you're soloing Trakanon. It's a progression server for fun. We honestly wouldnt care if we were still in Kunark 6 months from now. Moreover, the fact that we wipe with 4 GM characters in our group should tell you something, though I won't help you with that.

2) Again, don't care about your "our guild rox your guild" bullshit -- nor your "raiding skill" (haha oh boy!...)
Tissi didn't summon herself stuff, she put in the time and effort of farming it. Just because you think certain things should drop in places they dont isn't our problem.

3) 2 & 3 are the same thing, I'm not repeating myself.

---

Oh we will have fun in fact, it'll be much more peaceful without a bunch of bored teenagers on our server.

Go annoy the other servers now, thanks. =)
Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM
xexllama
Sarnak

I'm fairly certain my post was both fairly well written and easy to read.

I'm also certain you don't know how old I am, and I'm only stating facts, there is not one piece of fiction in my above post.

But thank you for posting a reply, that only enhances my point of view, and only ultimately shows your lack of common sense and nonsensical attitude.

Toodles!

p.s. Tissi has velious loot when we were still in Kunark, getting loot from an un-opened expansion must be hard! =)
Old 07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexllama View Post
I'm fairly certain my post was both fairly well written and easy to read.

I'm also certain you don't know how old I am, and I'm only stating facts, there is not one piece of fiction in my above post.

But thank you for posting a reply, that only enhances my point of view, and only ultimately shows your lack of common sense and nonsensical attitude.

Toodles!

p.s. Tissi has velious loot when we were still in Kunark, getting loot from an un-opened expansion must be hard! =)
Your chronological age doesn't matter to me; you can be 35 and act like a 12 year old. Your attitude and that of most of your guild is what matters. Havoc was offensive and rude, and you guys just saved us the time of remaking this server anyways; so thanks for that! =)

I'm not going to drop names unless you want me to, but the ridiculous sense of entitlement you had for a free EQ server is beyond hilarious, and I'm fairly certain no GM in all of PEQ would put up with it.

The final mistake you're making is thinking you're at all important to us or the server. This is the third incarnation of our server, you're not needed or required for us to play and have a great time. Our population never exceeded 12 characters last time around, and it was a blast.

Your witch hunt for Tissi would be more amusing if you hadn't of already resorted to just making up lies at this point. I'm not sure what your goal is, but stop trying to justify your meaningless whining. Of course, that's what Havoc is best at =)

Have fun wherever you go next, I'm sure the next poor server will love you guys demanding it's inhabitants leave whatever zone you occupy.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

we weren't rude at all, and if you think were lying theres a screenie of green admitting that tissi summons items, dunno what your flaming for, its kinda immature.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Quote:
we weren't rude at all, and if you think were lying theres a screenie of green admitting that tissi summons items, dunno what your flaming for, its kinda immature.
Not sure which server you played on, but Havoc was extremely rude. Just goes to show you that your idea of civility and ours do not mix.

Don't know what I'm flaming for? What an odd question to ask, since you started this thread. Did you expect us to not reply?

Immature is asking people who own the server you play on to leave the zone. "Please leave, we are trying to kill in North ToV" when we were in the East Wing.

Immature is whining everytime you dont get what you want. "Server lost power, we demand you reset Vyemm to 23% and refund our lost experience"

Immature is complaining that we won't give item refunds because you turn stuff in the wrong place. "What do you mean I turned in the Dwarf armor to the dragons? I dont care give me the item anyways"

---

Stop trying to play this as you guys taking the moral high road, you were a plague on the OOH server, and drove all of us crazy, I'm glad you're gone =)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

1. yea i thought you'd reply, but you're questioning our age while flaming us is a tad ironic.

2. we asked you to leave, because we were there first and once you all came in the zone started spiking very very badly.

3. you all gated, and the second your last person was out the whole server crashed, and there were no problems after that no lag spikes, so a thunder storm? i think not.

4. i can't speak for that, don't know who it was, it obviously wasn't me.

5. thank you for ignoring the screenshot comment.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

oh and btw, we were such a plague, thats why the whole server minus you guys left with us.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Okay, I wasn't going to post, but you're going a little too far claiming you were sabotaged. Please get over yourselves.

Storms were rolling through town last night, and hard. The power went out at my apartment (in Cincinnati) and then came back on about four minutes later. I remotely checked the server (also in Cincinnati!) and it had just rebooted. I went out of my way to bring it back up for you all once all the network services loaded and it was back up, and all I heard was bitching. I don't control the weather or the local power grid. If you can't acknowledge even that, do us a favor and go host your own server so no one else has to endure your selfish, snobby attitudes.

I have a mind to post login server IDs and account names here, just to save other server admins the hassle of dealing with you all. That, or I hope you wind up with someone a lot less patient than myself, who shows you how big of an asshole they can be if they were actually trying to screw you.

And, as a rule, most of "us" play nights. We actually have jobs, and lives. For most of us, this is something we do in our spare time. I'm sorry you have such an abundance of it that you have time to find flaw with everything that is provided for you free of charge. That withstanding, I'm counting 23 online right now aside from people I actually know. Not bad for 5 PM on a Monday. Go away, you will not be missed.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

thank you for ignoring the screenshot comment.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Quote:
1. yea i thought you'd reply, but you're questioning our age while flaming us is a tad ironic.

2. we asked you to leave, because we were there first and once you all came in the zone started spiking very very badly.

3. you all gated, and the second your last person was out the whole server crashed, and there were no problems after that no lag spikes, so a thunder storm? i think not.

4. i can't speak for that, don't know who it was, it obviously wasn't me.

5. thank you for ignoring the screenshot comment.
1) Do you even know the definition of irony? Moreover I wasn't questioning your age, I was asserting it. You all act like children when you don't get your way, and it was annoying. All of these pathetic excuses for posts proves it.

2) Again, good luck doing that on other servers. Funny enough we weren’t getting lag spikes!

3) I could care less if you believe us, but Ohio (where the server is located) got nailed big time last night, you can verify this on any weather network. Besides, we have zero obligation to keep the FREE server running for you on a whim.

5) No problem!

6) (since you made another post): You must've missed my previous posts where I said we played without outside interference just fine the last two times.

Everyone loves to think they're important and have an effect on the server. You're not important, and you don't affect anything by leaving.

You could have left with some dignity but you felt self-righteous enough to come post the awesome evils of our server here on some virtual soapbox, as expected of most random internet kiddies.

If you were truly as mature and civil as you keep boasting, you'd have simply packed up and left. Instead we get entertained by posts that degrade to "lol you wipe on trak and we are better than you"

This is almost as good as Live EQ was back in the day =)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Boo
Fire Beetle

I never said anything about your ingame skill, i've honestly never seen you as a player raid, but i know that the 2 warders were down, because the script wasnt working for tukaara or something similiar, when thats the only warder we killed and his script worked fine, but oh well, heres your screenshot, i'm done, good luck with your server.