Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Wiz
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlife Treestrider
Obviously some people do not understand the point of my post. Sorry for any imperfections in the post, but the point of it was:

Because of the fact that WR was faced with legal problems, WindCatcher suggested that this community as a whole develop a game that has nothing to do with Sony. This would give the developers who want to use their skills without facing legal problems a place to practice.

Sense we (luft, kerosh, a few others, and myself) were planning on doing that, but on a smaller scale do to lack of support, I figured I would give the oppurtunity to anyone interested. I guess you could say I was "advertising" it, but I was in no way trying to use WR's downfall as a footstep for us.
I was actually just referring to "He's so good, he said this guy's work was crap!".