Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Metroider
Fire Beetle

Wink I want invincibility, max stats/armor/SPEED, and want to explore the WHOLE EQ world

Kind of like I am a GM that I can do WHATEVER I WANT.

Think of playing Neverwinter Nights (Or even Morrowind/Oblivion) with invincibility on and your stats/armor maxed out (Perhaps even something to customize my armor and/or choose which armor I want) Also with the pull-down console enabled you can spawn monsters or do whatever you want with console commands.

I could explore the whole world of those games but nothing impressed me more than Everquest's world. Also to explore without any fears of death or losing my stash. That I could kill whatever I want, however I wanted. Go anywhere I wanted to the furthest reaches of the game.

I'm sure there aren't any servers with that kind of setup so if I were to play by myself that would be fine (which being the case for the previous said games).

So I ask you guys with this daunting task and question...how do I accomplish this?
Old 09-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

My server is something like that... theres a free weapon that procs for 5-6k spell dmg and hits for 4k+ unauged. available at level 1 with clicky armor to give you most newbie spells, plus i'm (GM) on daily, and will spawn anything i can for you to fight just for the heck of it. I'll even level you for fun =)

Server: My Veteran Reward

based on years of RPGs and having to spend hours and years getting everything. this way you can pwn quickly, or take your time, either way is supported! =)
Old 09-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlap_Thorninfoot View Post
My server is something like that... theres a free weapon that procs for 5-6k spell dmg and hits for 4k+ unauged. available at level 1 with clicky armor to give you most newbie spells, plus i'm (GM) on daily, and will spawn anything i can for you to fight just for the heck of it. I'll even level you for fun =)

Server: My Veteran Reward

based on years of RPGs and having to spend hours and years getting everything. this way you can pwn quickly, or take your time, either way is supported! =)
I actually have a list of ID numbers for all the fun NPCs i've found so far so i can summon them on command =)
Old 09-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Metroider
Fire Beetle

Oh please tell me more about this goodness I am hearing and how I may achieve it , ringing of harmonic bells to my ears I hear (Aka which server you are on etc. etc.)
Old 09-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroider View Post
Oh please tell me more about this goodness I am hearing and how I may achieve it , ringing of harmonic bells to my ears I hear (Aka which server you are on etc. etc.)
I GM and host the "My Veteran Reward" server. Might have Semi-ligit, custom items after it, thats a new change, and i dont know if i've relaunched the server recently enough to have it up yet.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

I'm actually on right now finishing off getting ID's for the PoP gods from all the planes, have almost all of them... cant figure out how to do time trials... by the time i was level for that on Live, PoP was outdated.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

/sigh and here i thought i would finally have more people on the server than just me =(
Old 09-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

You can send a PM for me if you still need info =)
Old 09-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Metroider
Fire Beetle

Forlap the game/emu works I just want the "godliness" now and want to know how to "achieve" it
Old 09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

I told you =P you can achieve it on my server. Hell, my level 50 was soloing PoI never needed a heal, even took down the scrap beast no prob.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Metroider
Fire Beetle

I tried joining just now twice and it disconnected me...but let me know when to try again
Old 09-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

i'm hoping to have the proper ports opened tomorrow. I dont have access to my firewall.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

On my server, a level 1 player can have 120k hp, and about 40k AC, and about 130kmana =P
Old 09-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Ueguvil
Hill Giant

You will be bored after a day of playing.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Forlap_Thorninfoot
Sarnak

I disagree. i have been playing for the past 2-3 weeks, and i'm still not bored. Even then, you dont HAVE to be uber, there is regular nice items to make a challenge for bored people.