Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

loads the modules but says that in registerserver.dll it fails
Old 07-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

ok I just realized that I have to correct the (db.ini) of each resource in my database but.... fail :(
Old 07-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Cusser
Sarnak

I realize it can be difficult for you, because you speak Spanish, so if you run into graphical instructions, (pictures),
those can't be run through google translate.

This is the FIRST step:

host=localhost
user=root
password=eqemu
database=peq
everquest_folder=

After this, did you download the ODBC_DRIVERS.zip and install that ?

Next Step is to run the register_ocx.bat

After that is all done and you run the program, you might see a false error popup that you can ignore. It will look like
this:
Error in Connecting to the Database - Did you register all the files?" (I get that everytime I start it, but it still works.

Then the splash (start) screen, just click on Start and the program will open up.

During the weekdays, I will be busy, so I won't be able to help as much. I have more free time on the weekends.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

I promise I will not ask you anything more until the weekend, but hey one thing, I see from the database and from the page that two people have already gotten and they are level 21 already, I did not expect this reception sincerely and that that only for the moment I modified the rule_values ​​to my liking: D is that they liked my server? thank you friend for yesterday!
Old 07-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Cusser
Sarnak

Yes, if you leave your server up, you will get casual strays logging on to check it out and play.
I just remembered the time zone difference. I assume you're in Spain ? That is 8 hours ahead of
me, so it's only lunch time here, (close to noon).
Old 07-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

Yes, but I live in the Canary Islands, one hour less than in Spain (peninsula), here it is almost 7 in the afternoon. but if it starts to have people the server will not have any problem in leaving it on until the day of the final judgment! XD
Old 04-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

Unhappy Cusseeeer help please heeeeeelp

I NEED What goes around to help with my server, apparently everything is going well, but when people try to enter with a character in the world, they disconnect, what happens? in the database that ip, s or adreess I have to put in the loginserver_ ???? Help please cusser
Old 04-21-2019, 10:35 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

Smile yeeh

The local ip where it was put? in eqemu.config in loginserver 2? on host?
Old 01-22-2020, 04:02 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

Red face Friend :d '''''     

Hello friend how long, look, I do not know what has happened but after so much time, I can not have the server operational again so that between people, when loading log in server tells me that the account and password does not match the base of data and are exactly the same and also the long name and the short name. The server is put in and appears in the list but it only lets me in. I also noticed that the Login.ini file has changed and the same does not come out before, I could not find where I put (LocalNetwork) to put my ip.