Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Oaric
Sarnak

Default New Server Idea

I was thinking about starting a new server that uses strictly SoF client. Below are all my ideas,please let me know if you would be interested. If I get enough positive answers,and can find a few dev's to help out I will go ahead with the idea.

Server Type: Legit/Custom

Level Cap: 80

Starting zone: Crescent Reach(For everyone)

All Class and Race Choice available.

Spell Scriber for all spells found outside of TSS/SoF zones.

All TSS/SoF armor quests will be in-game so you can get your gear.

Raid zones with raid loot.

Raids will be modified to take 20-30 characters to kill instead of 40-50.

Boxing is allowed.

Only zones available will be SoF zones,and the Guild Hall.

Buffs will not fade in Guild Hall(if possible).

And we will have a body recovery system in there to(if we can't make them summoners work).

Zones:

Guild Hall- Player hub.

Crescent Reach- Starting zone.

All TSS and SoF zones.

Will have some custom 2 Group raids to get the armor/weapons for Modified TSS raid Zones. After Completing TSS,you will be ready for SoF raid zones.

*EPICS*

1.0 Solo quest,kill a mob and turn in his head.

1.5 1 Group quest. Progression based,kill 2 mobs turn in they're heads for a book. Kill 2 more mobs and turn in they're heads for other half of book. Turn in the 2 books and 1.0 for your 1.5.

2.0 2Group,mini-raid. Kill 2 Mini-raid targets and turn in the heads,and your 1.5 for your 2.0.

Epic Armor- 2Group mini-raid. Kill a named and turn in his head for a full suite of class specific Anguish armor,to aid you in TSS/SoF progression. The mob that drops the head also will drop jewlery and such. All classes that do not dual-wield or they're epic is not 2handed,will recieve a shield aswell.

Thats all I can think of atm,let me know what you guys think. I was told SoF zones were available,and Drakkins were. So said well if Drakkins are TSS zones have to be avaliable to :P . If not let me know and we will act like this never happened.

Let me know what ya think.

If you would be interested in joining the Dev team please PM me here so I can ask you a few questions. Thanks!