Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

Default Can't change PW

I am unable to change my password in the CP. I have tried several combinations and i keep getting bad current PW error. I am also umable to login to the LS with any password.

I reset my password when the LS was down on the off chance my account had been compromised. At the time it told me my change was made successfully.

thanks

J

"And don't they wear the bulliest clothes! Oh no! All gold and silver and di'monds," said Joe, with enthusiasm.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Old 04-29-2009, 03:24 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

Am attemting to recover password now. Couln't find the link

gotta get glasses. OR quit doing bongloads for breakfast....

J

"And don't they wear the bulliest clothes! Oh no! All gold and silver and di'monds," said Joe, with enthusiasm.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:58 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

waiting on the recovery email. been about 20 minutes, so it didn't get sent right away, like the page after i entered my email stated. I can be still like a stone and give it a few hours. heck, i'll give it as long as it take, ultimately. hehe

J

Old 04-29-2009, 05:48 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

Default Still can't login to primary acct

My login for my 1st and main acct is unable to be used to login and the change pw for it says current pw [used to attempt change] is no good.

I have gotten all the way into the game on 2nd of 3 possible accounts, so everything is okey-dokey there. I have PMed doodman, rogean only has IM available (tho people swear it should be otherwise), and I am in irc and rogean and doodman are logged in there. But no one seems able to resolve my main issue, YET.

I jave faith this can be worked out, it is after all a simple pw reset issue that has escaped the attention of the admins thus far...

J