Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Default Anarchy (Semi-Legit/Custom)

Highly inspired by Krushers' Semi-Legit server, this server is a server which I have treated very poorly in the past, but I hope to make amends with the once-had playerbase and roll out things for you to do.

Features:

Quote:
* Summon your starting gear and go wild with your imagination! If you ever wanted to play god with your characters, this is the server to do it. If you want a feeling of accomplishment while playing god, this is also the server for you.

* No #level command -- This allows you to play the game to the max level without you getting bored instantly, and gives you a sense of accomplishment. As such, the exprate is tweaked for the gear you have and the ease of leveling.

* Custom Group/Raid Encounters -- currently they are tuned for people at level 70, and features content released in a "storyline order." (meaning, the zones have a bit of lore behind them.) My eventual goal is to treat tiers of gear as stories, and each tier features lore based on the EverQuest Universe, except twisted in my own way (basically live-action fan-fiction and what ifs)

* Max level of 70

*Support for SoF Clients

*Re-balanced items for summoning (insta cast GM stuff removed, #si stacking issue removed, etc.)

*In the near future, spellcasters will be re-worked so they have a line of progression compared to melee. Currently in emulator servers, melee is always ahead of spellcasters, and spellcasters always are boxed.
Hope to see some of you there. I plan on making content regardless if anyone is there or not, so pop in and say hi!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Also, your characters are still waiting for you from Total Anarchy from back in February. If you want to come back, it's more easier now than ever.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:37 AM
sasaluge
Sarnak

couldnt log into server
Old 08-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Yeormom
Discordant

Seriously? Hey you knew this was coming!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:55 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
Highly inspired by Krushers' Semi-Legit server, this server is a server which I have treated very poorly in the past, but I hope to make amends with the once-had playerbase and roll out things for you to do.
Inspired by Krushers?? You weren't even around when Krusher's was around...

Oh maybe the new one he put on but it wasn't anything like the REAL and Original Krusher's which was the #1 server in eqemu when I first started out..

Anyway sounds cool ! Just a side note though on the Original Krushers I don't remember you being able to summon your own gear only the new one.. But I could be wrong
Old 08-08-2009, 02:10 PM
supahsen
Sarnak

Yeah... But he said, "Inspired" by, not ripped off xD
Old 08-08-2009, 02:34 PM
KingMort
Banned

Heheh yeah I know Secrets is a good guy , wouldn't rip anything off anyway was just saying I don't think the Krushers server of 2 or 3 years ago was the same database as the original Krusher's I remember trying to go to the Oasis on the new one and it just didn't seem the same...

Speaking of which... I MISS YOU KRUSHER

oh and Azamora !

King
Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 PM
sasaluge
Sarnak

why do so many people make all these different custom servers, they are all the same exact thing, and all blue... weird
Old 08-08-2009, 03:30 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaluge View Post
why do so many people make all these different custom servers, they are all the same exact thing, and all blue... weird
No one likes PVP, and some people just like deving content for the sake of it, it's fun to do I guess!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
KingMort
Banned

all the exact same thing ? Yeah right.. You come play on my server and see if your still saying that after a good few years of trying to progress to the end of it..

LOL

And yes , lots of folks do it because they have their own ideas about how they want to go about things.. Their vision so to speak..

I'm pretty good on my server about letting folks go free with whatever ideas they may have.. As long as it stays balanced..
Old 08-08-2009, 04:56 PM
havocas
Fire Beetle

how tweaked is the exp rate? 5X 4X ?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaluge View Post
couldnt log into server
Odd. I have it running, what did you try and do?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeormom View Post
Seriously? Hey you knew this was coming!
It's probably caused by my box, not a will to run a server.

Sorry if you had dreams of vaporware.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
KLS
Administrator

Trolling is against the rules, consider this a warning.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:54 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

logged on , Logged ofgf again , anarchy Post when you made some Custom Stuff