Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Rhodan
Hill Giant

Yes, very interesting looking. If needed I can host the files on my website (no ads or popups or anything!).
Old 11-25-2008, 01:05 PM
bayk
Fire Beetle

Here is google translation of the site.

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=fr&tl=en

Link is right on top right.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:40 AM
Koshoji
Sarnak

Excellent! Thanks very much bayk
Old 11-26-2008, 05:37 AM
paaco
Discordant

Just thought I would comment that it works perfectly with the current build of eqemu on the CVS. I installed it a sec ago with a db backup from our server if you wanna check out what it can do and how it looks. I have not set this up at all besides the basics but it does work fine.

Shows all zones, NPC, what they drop, factions, stats, everything. I like it.

http://baneoflife.com/banebrowser/
Old 11-26-2008, 05:45 AM
paaco
Discordant

Not able to edit my post anymore, sorry for double posting :( I put it on our web server for anyone wanting the file. I will leave it there for as long as the site is up.

http://www.baneoflife.com/emufiles/eqb.rar
Old 11-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Andrew80k
Dragon

I've been using this for a few months and have made some changes to suit me, but there are a few things that don't work properly. Unfortunately, I don't quite remember what exactly. Of course I also might not have been working with the latest version when I downloaded it too. It's a VERY useful tool though, and I have enjoyed messing around with it. I had to tweak the item search page and had to add a max level field but most of it was just to make me happy, not really a functionality issue. There are a couple dozen quests that the quest parser doesn't like though so if you want to use the quest portion of it you'll likely have to tweak them.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:51 AM
paaco
Discordant

I havent messed with it too much since installing, but I noticed the item search function is borked somehow, If I search for 1hs It gives me items that aren't even weps. Still a nice tool though, I like it, and it's so easy to install.

I also installed the old magelo clone script this morning if anyone wants to check it out or needs a link to download it let me know. It appears to work correctly also.

baneoflife.com/magelo
Old 11-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaco View Post
I havent messed with it too much since installing, but I noticed the item search function is borked somehow, If I search for 1hs It gives me items that aren't even weps. Still a nice tool though, I like it, and it's so easy to install.

I also installed the old magelo clone script this morning if anyone wants to check it out or needs a link to download it let me know. It appears to work correctly also.

baneoflife.com/magelo
Yeah, I seem to recall this now. It's pretty easy to fix IIRC. It has to do with the building of the query, it has something out of place in the php.

EDIT: If you want I'll send the php files I changed when I installed it.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:30 PM
paaco
Discordant

That would be great, shoot them to me at paaco1981@gmail.com when you have spare time if you don't mind. Thanks Andrew
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Fingel
Fire Beetle

Default Great Tool!

Let me start of by saying this is an amazing piece of software. Thanks to all that have contributed to it.
I was just curious if anyone knew what became of the NPC image collection, was an attempt ever made to work on it? It would be an awesome addition to peqbrowser.
Thanks all.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Cheesypeas
Fire Beetle

If anyone is still having trouble with the item search function throwing up items you wouldn't expect as mentioned above, it can be easily fixed by capitalising $query on lines 89 - 96 of items.php so that it looks like this:

PHP Code:
 if($iclass 0)    { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.classes & $iclass) ";    $s="AND"; }
  if(
$ideity 0)    { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.deity   & $ideity) ";    $s="AND"; }
  if(
$irace 0)     { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.races   & $irace) ";     $s="AND"; }
  if(
$itype >= 0)    { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.itemtype=$itype) ";      $s="AND"; }
  if(
$islot 0)     { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.slots   & $islot) ";     $s="AND"; }
  if(
$iaugslot 0)  { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.augtype=$iaugslot) ";    $s="AND"; }
  if(
$ireqlevel 0) { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.reqlevel<=$ireqlevel) "$s="AND"; }
  if(!(
$inodrop))    { $Query.=$s ($tbitems.nodrop=1)";              $s="AND"; } 
Hope this helps someone
Old 04-30-2009, 05:41 PM
slowglass
Fire Beetle

I am thinking about reviving my 'Zam clone, called "Alkabor's Almanac" because a friend of mine has restarted a EQEmu server. However I am not sure weather to do this as a personal project just for those who play on his server or a general project. I have released previous versions of this web server, but had no interest.

So to save my self the hassle I will initially be developing it just for the small group of us.

However if enough people are interested then I will put the work into productising it and release it.

A publicly viewable version is available at http://www.slowglass.com/Alkabor/

Slowglass
Old 05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Adamu
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowglass View Post
I am thinking about reviving my 'Zam clone, called "Alkabor's Almanac" because a friend of mine has restarted a EQEmu server. However I am not sure weather to do this as a personal project just for those who play on his server or a general project. I have released previous versions of this web server, but had no interest.

So to save my self the hassle I will initially be developing it just for the small group of us.

However if enough people are interested then I will put the work into productising it and release it.

A publicly viewable version is available at http://www.slowglass.com/Alkabor/

Slowglass
Nice work!

A little late maybe, but I've tried the version you linked to today and find it really useful. I would sure use it if you made it available for the public!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Anyone got a copy of this ?
Old 07-28-2009, 11:39 PM
nightsta69
Hill Giant

i'm looking for a working version of EQ Alla. is there anyone that has it for the current SVN of EQEMU? i've used search, and I can't get to projecteq.net. any help would be appreciated.