Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Katinka
Fire Beetle

Default Working UIs

Anyone have any UIs that work in SOF? I dont mean altering an INI to try and get it to work(it doesnt work) But i mean working UIs that will work out of the box at res 16+ ?

I have tons that work for titanium but they fall apart and wont work hardly at all in SOF.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Weldarr
Sarnak

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...fo.php?id=5650

Thats what i use for SoF and Titanium
Old 10-20-2009, 10:25 PM
thepoetwarrior
Discordant

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldarr View Post
http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...fo.php?id=5650

Thats what i use for SoF and Titanium
I had to fix the EQUI_Inventory.xml and EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml on that one, as the ammo and power source were switched, one of the bags not showing up, and not all the inventory slots were used in HotButtonWnd, just most of them, so basically, if you look in the bottom middle of the screenshot, I had to re-organize the inv/bag slots etc, but other than that, the UI is awsome! And I use it too.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:23 AM
tandcemerson
Sarnak

I don't know about the resolution, I personally use it at 1280x800, but DeltaCN works great for me out of the box with just some arranging to get the pieces to fit right. Works in Titanium too, but has a couple mismatches with inventory slots (caused by the power source slot), but nothing too major.

Jerant the Loremaster - Cleric
Hans Poisondirk - Rogue
< Evolution >