Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-28-2019, 12:33 AM
CrizzBee
Fire Beetle

Default Server recommendation

I would like to be able to create a character and auto level him and equip him with velious gear and be able to solo NToV. Are there any servers with gm commands like this? If I played on imperium or ultimate eq, would this be possible minus the auto leveling? If I did level a character about how long does it take to level to 60?
Old 01-28-2019, 03:52 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

gm commands -- make your own. with the server script it is easy. no idea if a server exists with gm commands at moment. you'd have to look over that list and read a bit.

pretty sure imperium is a solo-like server. so, probably yes to that answer, sans auto-level. more than a couple like imperium too. again, have to read a bit. there aren't that many to look through, in spite of initial glance. if they don't have a "view" link, that strongly correlates to not lasting long or just some side-fun for someone etc... nothing wrong with that, but you don't want to invest your time into it, most likely.

between legend, green and the more populated of the standard servers, i'm sure you'll find something... or just make a server and give gm status. summon anything you want... cap access to any expansion you want etc etc (that exists for EQEmu, of course).
Old 02-03-2019, 10:59 PM
greenspectre
Fire Beetle

In my experience Imperium will be the closest you can come to this. Level your dudes and you can now buy the first few progression keys so you can get to ToV in a matter of hours, not days.