Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Stubbay
Sarnak

Default locked out of accounts

I wasn't sure where to post this. I'm locked out of changing anything on my account via the website. I haven't been able to play in a few years, and couldn't recall the passwords. In trying to figure them out, I was locked from attempting to try. It won't even allow me to add my SMS number, for a reset. So, although I can login to the EQEmu forum site, I have no access to either of my in-game accounts, or the ability to reset them.

I have waited for nearly 2hrs. I have deleted my browser cache, reset my account password, and plain left the site, in an attempt to overcome this issue, to no avail.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Dogmai9
Sarnak

I am not in charge of this department, but I am fairly sure I have seen posts that lost passwords cannot/will not be recovered. Your best bet is to make new accounts and move on.