Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

I'm not entirely sure why you're getting blocked downloading it... email me at sinclipse@gmail.com -- I'll send you the files that way. =)

~UPDATE~

Have had some great feedback with Alpha! Grats to Icehards, Iceshade, Juggs, Wood and Twangr on downing Jublet first!

Had some bugs with that update I did with spells, some classes got a HUGE buff making them over-powered, they have been corrected. Zone 2 is coming out shortly, below is information on the zone;

Tipt (Zone2) is the next zone on progression. It's the Curse of the Prisoners. In here you will fight all of The Fury's prisoners. It consists of 15 bosses and no trash. Bosses 1 through 5 are relatively easy, bosses 6 through 10 are considerably harder, bosses 11 through 14 are even more difficult while boss 15 will likely take a group to take down.

For each boss kill, a NPC will spawn and grant you a level - however this is restricted.

EX - First boss is level 20 that you encounter. Once you kill it a NPC will spawn that will grant you a level -IF- the following conditions are met;
  • You're level 15. - Meaning this NPC will level you to 16. If you are above 16, the NPC will simply give you plat.

EX2 - Second boss is level 22. Once you kill it a NPC will spawn that will grant you a level -IF- the following conditions are met;
  • You're level 16. - Meaning this NPC will level you to 17. If you are above 17, the NPC will simply give you plat. If you are BELOW level 16 this NPC will NOT talk to you.

-- This is a different way to do leveling that doesn't rely so much on EXP. Now, loot is done a bit different, too...

Boss1 will drop helms. - and an ultra rare item. This item has a 10% chance to drop, and can be ANY of the things on any of the bosses.
Boss2 will drop arms. - and an ultra rare item. (Same thing as boss1). This drop pattern will be used for all of the bosses in this zone.

I'll post again when Zone 2 has been released, or you can check our forums for new patch notes either way works.