Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Caden
Fire Beetle

Default You are not yet experienced enough to pass through an inter-planar portal

This message pops up on my server when somebody tries accessing the guild lobby without GM/Server Op status.

Makes it a bit difficult for people to summon corpses or access the guild hall (which coincidentally wont even work for the server op, nothing happens when you try to click through to guild hall... may as well be a dead-zone.) I tried searching for what causes this and I did see a post about it but nobody answered the fellow who asked.

Anybody got any ideas?
Old 08-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Caden
Fire Beetle

Default The fix

The fix was easier than I anticipated, in the event anybody else runs into the same issue, Open your database and navigate to the table 'zone' find the zone your having problems with and set the min status to 0.

Hope this helps~
Old 08-07-2008, 11:27 AM
wexford
Sarnak

you cant summon corpses to the guild lobby and guild halls dont work because there is no zone instancing in the emulator at this time. you use shadowrest for corpse summoning and so forth if the corpse has decayed.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:15 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Caden and I were talking earlier today, and I meant to mention that I didn't believe the functionality for either of the zones was present. I know for fact that none of the NPCs have even been scripted with hail responses, let alone anything past that.

If, however, you're simply looking for an empty zone to use as a hub on a custom server, it fits that bill. Was thinking that might've been what he'd been intending. Thanks for pointing that out, though, wexford, I was only about 70% sure it was not working.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
wexford
Sarnak

Yeah I found out the hardway none of it worked lol the zone is there its even spawned but none of the summoning stuff is done and instances dont work at all
Old 08-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

I've noticed this as well. I got the Magus working in the Guild Lobby but haven't taken any of the rest of it on yet.