Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Inile
Fire Beetle

Default 0.7.0 Deceptive Grounds PvP Non-legit

I'm not sure who the GM is for the server on these boards, met him a few times in games (I'm Alagos btw), but it seems the problem we were dealing with a few days ago is back - I saw you playing on there just now but can't seem to connect myself - just like before. Just a heads up why no one is on there

PS. Deceptive Grounds is an awesome server, full PvP, item summoning, but you have to level yourself (caps at 70) - which doesn't take long since you can summon the best gear/potions etc in the game. Come Play
Old 05-15-2006, 01:07 PM
sake102204
Fire Beetle

Default deceptive ground gm

i am GM on that server. a reason you might not be able to connect is we are doing alot of updateing (custom items, monsters. etc) it is going along well.

master sake
Old 05-16-2006, 01:56 AM
kolamer
Sarnak

I have been looking for a server like the one you described! I will have to check this out!

Last edited by kolamer; 05-16-2006 at 10:18 AM..
Old 05-16-2006, 09:08 AM
sake102204
Fire Beetle

Default deceptive ground: spells

oh btw almost all spells work. even harmful ones. we have pop, and GoD zone up. enjoy =o)

master sake
Old 05-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Avonire
Fire Beetle

Wow, a fan base. GM~IMPOSSIBLE~Ninjamaster, owner of Deceptive grounds. Log on and have some fun beware however for pain and suffering can strike at any time, almost all zones are up and working with the exception of the ones I do not have .map files for. As I learn more look forward to events and custom mobs, items, spells, ect. The goal here is to have a pvp server with outrages fights, insane loot, and halarious mobs.

Watch your self, we will be seeing you.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Telkiney
Fire Beetle

I don't see this server on the login there a special thing I have to do to get on it?
Old 06-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Voodoo13
Fire Beetle

Same, here. I've been dieing to get on this server. Or a non-legit pvp server period.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Avonire
Fire Beetle

Yea sorry I'm working like 7 days a week 12 hours a day so I won't be hosting the server any more. sorry.