Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:36 PM
ozme
Sarnak

Talking 6.1 database

I've been out of the emu for a while now and i'm trying to set up a server again.
I cant seem to get the items right on my database I was wondering if someone could post a working 6.1 database or just the items table.

also I notice perl quests is it possible to do quest with the old quest script or do you have to use perl to have quests.

thx, lol and plz dont flame me for asking.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Sarepean
Discordant

I have a guide up for getting the database to work. Check it out--- it's a few posts down about getting your database to work with the CVS.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:10 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

You need perl for quests. At best, the QST format is deprecated. At worst, they have completely removed its functionality. I do not know which is the case.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:56 AM
ozme
Sarnak

Default thx

im doing the last thing with the perl items and it seems to be proccessing just fine, thats a great guide you put up i want to thank you for the hard work you put into makeing it. Alot and i mean alot has changed since i last played with the emu