Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Innerfire963
Fire Beetle

Default Help Plz?

Ok well... Ever since this 5.9 thing i can't login to any servers... I have the 5994 in my eq txt file ect... i can get the server select screen to come up... but when i try to select one it says something about an unknown problem accuring... and the few servers i can get on i get to the character select screen... then it goes back to the server select screen... Help plz any one!!?!?!
Old 10-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Malignus Wingnut
Hill Giant

Make sure you are patched to live.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:16 PM
Innerfire963
Fire Beetle

Default Help Plz?

Ok, yeah im patched to live but still im having the same problem... either i get to the character select screen and it goes back to the server select screen, or i get an unknown error...

Any other suggestions?
Old 10-08-2004, 05:53 AM
chaskoriz21
Fire Beetle

keep trying, man.

only a few servers will work for me as well. I'm just assuming the other servers have some other DB (datebase) that I don't have.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Arcane
Sarnak

If you get shot back out to the server select screen you are having compatability issues *or* the server that you are trying to connect to isn't booting zones properly *or* you aren't connecting totally. Sometimes it's one of those "half" things that will let you think for a few seconds that things are going to work, but they only partially work.