Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2019, 03:18 PM
Lordchamp1955
Fire Beetle

Default Local Loginserver (now Installed) I Think

I've searched and searchd but am finding nothing except cryptic bits and pieces about installing a local loginserver on linux.

I'm only interested in setting this up for lan use as I did many years ago with an older version. Just finally decided to update to the newest version. Old one is still running flawlessly though.

Someone please give me the directions for getting the local loginserver functional on linux.

I'm not a total linux newb, I run gentoo as my desktop system so building and compiling is nothing new to me within reason. I'm no developer but I can follow instructions and troubleshoot as needed.

This is all I lack having this done. Someone please help.

Thanks in advance!!

PS:
I joined the forum back in 12 or 13 but had to create a new account because I no longer had access to the email that account was attached to so I been around EQEMU for a long time and appreciate what you folks do.