Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 05-10-2020, 06:53 AM
rudeboy88
Sarnak

Default AA Ranks and AA Window Display (RoF2)

Hey all,

Just had a quick question as I've never worked too in depth with AA's until this week. From what I could google and find here this should be a relatively straightforward process of just adding some data to the aa tables, but I think I'm hitting a wall here.

Is customizing AA's limited in certain facets client-side? (RoF2 client)

Example: I've created an AA with an unused number, as well as ranks and effects. While I have had success granting and testing the effects of this AA, I cannot see it even as an unknown DB string in my AA window, even after exporting dbstr and spells and using those files.

This AA is Paladin, SHD, and War usable.

When I alter the rank ID to an SK only VOA AA rank however, my AA shows up for the shadowknight and I can put a point in it, but but it does not display for warrior or paladin.

Does this sound right or am I maybe missing something?
Old 05-12-2020, 12:17 PM
rudeboy88
Sarnak

I can't tell what fixed the issue just yet, but if I had to guess I'd say it was a mixup between my rank numbers either being too high and/or doubling them up with other AA ranks when I lowered their id numbers, causing them not to show or partially show (like for shd only) -added some of our stuff via SQL in blocks with numbers I chose rather than thru the editor think it got me in trouble numbers wise from the beginning XD