Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Ronliael
Fire Beetle

Default Old Nektulos Forrest Map File?

Hello,

I've just recently compiled my first server following the complete write-up from the wiki (fantastic process, by the way!). I created my own log-in server and loaded up EQ titanium edition. I made a few adjustments and started everything up....absolutely magical! I am having a couple small issues that I'm searching through the forums to find answers but I though I would ask quickly to see if anyone could help.

I've adjusted the nektulos.eqg to eqg.bak, which took care of the geometry of the zone, but the map file is still pointing to the new zone. I was wondering, is there a map file of the old zone around anywhere? I've looked in all the old spots but it appears the links are all dead. I still have a binder full of printed-out maps from the days before the in-game maps existed but they do make things so much easier. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2016, 11:51 AM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

If nobody else comes up with one, I've got one I can send you later.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Ronliael
Fire Beetle

Thank you N0ctrnl. I appreciate the offer, however, provocating has kindly assisted me with that via PM. Thank you again for your reply.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:11 AM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

I just bought a cheap copy of all the older expansions from Amazon and eBay. They're great to have around for things like this. Can yank a zone file or map or whatever from them to use.

Tags
classic eq, maps, nektulos, newbie