Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 12-15-2014, 05:37 PM
trevius
Developer

Default Mercenary Development Tracking

This thread was created to track the development of Mercenaries in EQEmu.

Here is the previous (old) thread on this subject from when the work was initially started:
http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35147

Overall, Mercenaries are now more functional than ever. There are still a few remaining issues to work out.

Last Updated - February 1st 2015

Top Priority Work:
1. Grouping - Mercenaries can sometimes still cause a group to get bugged in certain scenarios of creating/disbanding groups.
2. Stances - Currently, changing mercenary stances is not supported. This will require writing AI for different stance types and applying it.

Medium Priority Work:
1. Casters - There have been reports that the damage caster Mercenary does not cast often or at all. Needs further investigation.
2. Resurrection - Mercenaries resurrections are not yet supported in EQEmu.

Low Priority Work:
1. Timers - The timers for upkeep and suspend aren't always accurate. This is probably due to how/when we send certain packets.
2. Mercenary Window - Sometimes the Mercenary Window will pop up for players that don't own a mercenary. They also get messages related to Mercenaries. This needs to be investigated.
3. Base Settings - Mercenaries only save their current settings such as size, race, etc. They should have base settings added for those fields and only save the base instead.
4. Follow Distance - Mercenaries currently follow a bit too closely. Need to adjust the follow distance to about double (or so) what it is now.

Client Issues:
1. The dbstr_us.txt file does not include all Mercenary types for every race that is available for Mercenaries. This can be corrected by adjusting the database to match what the clients have available.

Database and Source Code Changes that will be needed at some point:
1. AAs - There is now a Mercenary AA tab on newer clients. No support for this yet in EQEmu.
2. Inventory - Mercenaries now have a few slots for inventory in newer clients. No support for this yet in EQEmu.
3. Multiple Mercenaries - Newer clients support owning multiple Mercenaries at a time, so you can switch between then without needing to visit the merchant again. Still only able to have 1 Mercenary spawned at a time.
4. Give Mercenary - Giving a Mercenary to another player is not yet supported in EQEmu.
5. Simplicity - Need to simplify database management of Mercenaries and their Merchants.

Recently Resolved Issues:
1. /split - Splitting money to a group using /split (and probably turning split on) caused Mercenaries to take a share. This has been resolved.
2. No Mercenary Messages - On zoning, you get duplicate no Mercenary messages. This was resolved by removing a duplicate SpawnMercOnZone() function during zone process.
3. Unsuspend Issues - Sometimes it is required to zone/relog in order to be able to unsuspend a Mercenary. This bug was resolved by having unsuspend load the Mercenary data if it isn't already loaded.
4. Leveling - Mercenaries currently don't level with a character. This was resolved by adding the level appearance on level as well as scaling their stats.

If there are any other issues with the current Mercenary updates, please feel free to post them in this thread and they will get added to the list above once verified.

Last edited by trevius; 02-01-2015 at 05:46 PM..
Old 01-04-2015, 07:48 PM
bakajikara
Sarnak

Using ROF2 client sometimes caint unsuspend a merc unless zone or evac.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:18 PM
bakajikara
Sarnak

Another Merc issue has arrived since you did last update on Storm Haven i caint invite other toons my group if i have merc out have get rid it invite others group.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:35 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakajikara View Post
Another Merc issue has arrived since you did last update on Storm Haven i caint invite other toons my group if i have merc out have get rid it invite others group.
I believe this issue is resolved on SH, and was due to one of the recent changes in the source related to groups (but not directly to mercs). We will still need to do further testing to figure out the final solution to correct the issue in the source.

I was already aware of the issue where mercs sometimes cannot be spawned without zoning first. I am not sure why this happens yet, but will look into it further once RoF2 is finished.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:29 PM
werebat
Hill Giant

The AI on the healer mercs needs tweaking. Before level 10 my healer merc would cast heals when I was about 35% or so which is fine. Once she hit level 10, the healer merc would cast heals even if I was at 99%. Inefficiently burned up all her mana in battles. I am using recent build from 1/9/15 and SoF2 client.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:32 PM
fault
Hill Giant

where can i debug (more debug then already can do) no mercs? #questerrors gives no errors, no errors in sourcing the sql in its all there in the database (manually confirmed this). no errors in any log any where, however i cant get the merc hire window to come up.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:49 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fault View Post
where can i debug (more debug then already can do) no mercs? #questerrors gives no errors, no errors in sourcing the sql in its all there in the database (manually confirmed this). no errors in any log any where, however i cant get the merc hire window to come up.
What version of source code are you running (what date on Github)? I would suggest using the latest source on Github, as I have removed the use of the merc view, which I think was causing the most issues when setting up mercs on a server. If you want to debug mercs, open the merc.h file and change the following line from 0 to 1:

Code:
#define MERC_DEBUG 0
Then compile your source again. That will cause merc debug info to be sent to all players. It can be pretty useful.

Pretty soon, I think that debug will be available to enable in-game without having to change anything in the source. The logging system is undergoing a massive revamp right now that I think should be done soon. Once it is ready, I will convert all of those client Message() debugs in the merc code into using the new logging system. You would then be able to chose what you want to be shown to GMs in game in real-time, which is pretty badass.

In the current source, it should be fairly simple to get mercs running. You just turn the AllowMercs rule on (true) and create an NPC of class 71 and set their NPC ID in the merc_merchant_entries table.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:14 PM
fault
Hill Giant

After a few hours, i just dropped ALL merc tables and resourced them, i can now right click them, but about 1second later the window closes with the message

"you do not meet the requirements to purchase any mercenaries"

running RoF Client

and the git was from last night about 9pm when i updated it.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:19 PM
akathanam
Fire Beetle

I had the same problem, but only with the liaison in (revamped) freeport (did not try other cities), the ones in POK did work...
Old 01-22-2015, 12:56 PM
fault
Hill Giant

I dont get it, everything is proper, rof2 client, i noticed that it reports 0/0 expansions, but eqemu has always done that, i can access all content, zones etc that are in eqemu and rof2.

just cant access these dog gone mercs

i even set account where expansion says 0 to 21 and went down from there and nothing.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:02 PM
trevius
Developer

And you added the Liaison NPC ID to your merc_merchant_entries table?
Old 01-22-2015, 04:02 PM
werebat
Hill Giant

The mercs.sql appears to be incomplete. I had to run the extra scripts from the below thread. Once I did that, the merc vendors worked fine and I was able to buy one.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...ht=merc+failed
Old 01-22-2015, 05:40 PM
trevius
Developer

If your tables are not correct, you should be getting MySQL error messages in your world process window. Have you reviewed that window to see if any errors show up when your zones boot or when you right click on a Mercenary Liaison?
Old 01-22-2015, 05:48 PM
fault
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
And you added the Liaison NPC ID to your merc_merchant_entries table?
thats the issue trevius. i looked in the table only the 2 liasons in crescent are there went to crescent and the box loads,

when i source the sql for that table it gives errors

why is there such a query used for this?

heres the sql that comes with eqemu

Code:
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Barbarian Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Caynd')); 
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Caynd'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Barbarian Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Aderrawyn'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Aderrawyn'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Half Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jarenth'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jarenth'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Half Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhilali'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhilali'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Erudite Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Bomawyn'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Kobold Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Bomawyn'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Erudite Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Adiasean'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Kobold Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Adiasean'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Guktan Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Norerd'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Guktan Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Erohach'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Gnome Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Frilikin'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Gnome Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Asirav'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Vah Shir Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Voelath'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Sporali Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Voelath'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Vah Shir Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Helind'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Sporali Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Helind'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Dwarf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rirak'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Goblin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rirak'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Dwarf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Cigosh'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Goblin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Cigosh'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Iksar Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jelab'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Froglok Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jelab'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Kunark Goblin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jelab'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Iksar Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Frendad'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Froglok Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Frendad'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Kunark Goblin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Frendad'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default High Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Onaut'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Brownie Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Onaut'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default High Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhenwan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Brownie Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhenwan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Wood Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Prau'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Wood Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Shabado'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Dark Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Kedirakith'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Dark Elf Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Onay'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Human Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Drendle'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Human Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Vaehan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Drakkin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Aboekor'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Drakkin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Adew'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Ogre Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Daknot'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Lizard Man Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Daknot'));	
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Ogre Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhorin'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Lizard Man Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Rhorin'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Troll Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Ulaurd'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Froglok Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Ulaurd'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Ulaurd'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Troll Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Wedrijan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Froglok Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Wedrijan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Orc Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Wedrijan'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Halfling Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Jerbabi'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Halfling Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Guardian_Thaowyn'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Drakkin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Mercenary_Mdjai'));
REPLACE INTO merc_merchant_entries ( merc_merchant_template_id, merchant_id ) VALUES ( (SELECT merc_merchant_template_id FROM merc_merchant_templates WHERE name = 'Default Drakkin Mercenaries'), (SELECT ID FROM npc_types WHERE name = 'Mercenary_Akana'));

and the error
[evlite] ERROR 1242: Subquery returns more than 1 row
Old 01-22-2015, 06:30 PM
fault
Hill Giant

EDIT ON BOTTOM

just fyi, im working on new sql for this table, something a little more efficient, about halfway done with it.

no errors with this sql.

Code:
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(1, 23, 394050);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(2, 23, 202112);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(3, 2, 202031);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(4, 3, 202097);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(5, 1, 202096);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(6, 5, 202099);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(7, 3, 202100);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(8, 8, 202101);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(9, 8, 202102);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(10, 12, 202103);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(11, 6, 202104);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(12, 9, 202105);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(13, 10, 202106);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(14, 16, 202107);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(15, 5, 202108);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(16, 4, 202109);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(17, 11, 202110);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(18, 12, 202111);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(19, 23, 202112);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(20, 3, 202113);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(21, 13, 202114);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(22, 1, 202115);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(23, 16, 202116);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(24, 9, 202117);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(25, 10, 202118);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(26, 6, 202119);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(27, 17, 202052);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(28, 13, 202053);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(29, 4, 202035);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(30, 7, 202032);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(31, 2, 202031);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(32, 2, 202030);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(33, 17, 202028);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(34, 11, 202027);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(35, 23, 394148);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(36, 1, 383091);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(37, 1, 383100);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(38, 10, 202448);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(39, 1, 202452);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(40, 24, 2156);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(41, 24, 2159);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(42, 24, 3058);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(43, 24, 3060);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(44, 11, 999243);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(45, 17, 999244);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(46, 2, 999246);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(47, 2, 999247);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(48, 7, 999251);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(49, 17, 999268);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(50, 13, 999269);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(51, 1, 999303);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(52, 3, 999304);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(53, 23, 999305);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(54, 5, 999306);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(55, 5, 999307);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(56, 8, 999308);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(57, 8, 999309);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(58, 12, 999310);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(59, 6, 999311);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(60, 9, 999312);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(61, 10, 999313);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(62, 16, 999314);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(63, 5, 999315);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(64, 4, 999316);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(65, 11, 999317);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(66, 12, 999318);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(67, 23, 999319);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(68, 3, 999320);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(69, 13, 999321);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(70, 1, 999322);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(71, 16, 999323);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(72, 9, 999324);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(73, 10, 999325);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(74, 6, 999326);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(75, 10, 999593);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(76, 1, 999597);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(77, 11, 999645);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(78, 17, 999646);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(79, 2, 999648);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(80, 7, 999650);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(81, 4, 999653);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(82, 17, 999670);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(83, 13, 999671);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(84, 1, 999705);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(85, 3, 999706);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(86, 23, 999707);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(87, 5, 999708);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(88, 7, 999709);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(89, 8, 999710);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(90, 8, 999711);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(91, 12, 999712);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(92, 6, 999713);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(93, 9, 999714);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(94, 10, 999715);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(95, 16, 999716);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(96, 5, 999717);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(97, 4, 999718);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(98, 11, 999719);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(99, 12, 999720);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(100, 23, 999721);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(101, 3, 999722);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(102, 13, 999723);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(103, 1, 999724);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(104, 16, 999725);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(105, 9, 999726);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(106, 10, 999727);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(107, 6, 999728);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(108, 10, 999995);
REPLACE INTO `merc_merchant_entries` (`merc_merchant_entry_id`, `merc_merchant_template_id`, `merchant_id`) VALUES(109, 1, 999999);

after i spent 30 minutes getting the sql right and in, the failed to load pops up, now ive already used the info in the linked thread so yea. not sure if i missed anything.

from query error log

Code:
[MYSQL ERR] Table 'eq.vwBotCharacterMobs' doesn't exist
SELECT c.id,c.name,c.class,c.level,c.timelaston,c.zoneid, g.guild_id,g.rank,g.tribute_enable,g.total_tribute,g.last_tribute, g.banker,g.public_note,g.alt FROM vwBotCharacterMobs AS c LEFT JOIN vwGuildMembers AS g ON c.id=g.char_id AND c.mobtype = g.mobtype  WHERE g.guild_id=1
[MYSQL ERR] Unknown column 'MercSize' in 'field list'
SELECT MercID, Slot, Name, TemplateID, SuspendedTime, IsSuspended, TimerRemaining, Gender, MercSize, StanceID, HP, Mana, Endurance, Face, LuclinHairStyle, LuclinHairColor, LuclinEyeColor, LuclinEyeColor2, LuclinBeardColor, LuclinBeard, DrakkinHeritage, DrakkinTattoo, DrakkinDetails FROM mercs WHERE OwnerCharacterID = '3' ORDER BY Slot
[MYSQL ERR] Table 'eq.vwBotCharacterMobs' doesn't exist
SELECT c.id,c.name,c.class,c.level,c.timelaston,c.zoneid, g.guild_id,g.rank,g.tribute_enable,g.total_tribute,g.last_tribute, g.banker,g.public_note,g.alt FROM vwBotCharacterMobs AS c LEFT JOIN vwGuildMembers AS g ON c.id=g.char_id AND c.mobtype = g.mobtype  WHERE g.guild_id=1
[MYSQL ERR] Unknown column 'MercSize' in 'field list'
SELECT MercID, Slot, Name, TemplateID, SuspendedTime, IsSuspended, TimerRemaining, Gender, MercSize, StanceID, HP, Mana, Endurance, Face, LuclinHairStyle, LuclinHairColor, LuclinEyeColor, LuclinEyeColor2, LuclinBeardColor, LuclinBeard, DrakkinHeritage, DrakkinTattoo, DrakkinDetails FROM mercs WHERE OwnerCharacterID = '3' ORDER BY Slot
[MYSQL ERR] Unknown column 'm_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture1' in 'field list'
SELECT m_stats.merc_npc_type_id, '' AS name, m_stats.level, m_types.race_id, m_subtypes.class_id, m_stats.hp, m_stats.mana, 0 AS gender, m_armorinfo.texture, m_armorinfo.helmtexture, m_stats.attack_speed, m_stats.STR, m_stats.STA, m_stats.DEX, m_stats.AGI, m_stats._INT, m_stats.WIS, m_stats.CHA, m_stats.MR, m_stats.CR, m_stats.DR, m_stats.FR, m_stats.PR, m_stats.Corrup, m_stats.mindmg, m_stats.maxdmg, m_stats.attack_count, m_stats.special_abilities, m_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture1, m_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture2, m_weaponinfo.prim_melee_type, m_weaponinfo.sec_melee_type, m_stats.runspeed, m_stats.hp_regen_rate, m_stats.mana_regen_rate, 1 AS bodytype, m_armorinfo.armortint_id, m_armorinfo.armortint_red, m_armorinfo.armortint_green, m_armorinfo.armortint_blue, m_stats.AC, m_stats.ATK, m_stats.Accuracy, m_stats.spellscale, m_stats.healscale FROM merc_stats m_stats INNER JOIN merc_armorinfo m_armorinfo ON m_stats.merc_npc_type_id = m_armorinfo.merc_npc_type_id AND m_armorinfo.minlevel <= m_stats.level AND m_armorinfo.maxlevel >= m_stats.level INNER JOIN merc_weaponinfo m_weaponinfo ON m_stats.merc_npc_type_id = m_weaponinfo.merc_npc_type_id AND m_weaponinfo.minlevel <= m_stats.level AND m_weaponinfo.maxlevel >= m_stats.level INNER JOIN merc_templates m_templates ON m_templates.merc_npc_type_id = m_stats.merc_npc_type_id INNER JOIN merc_types m_types ON m_templates.merc_type_id = m_types.merc_type_id INNER JOIN merc_subtypes m_subtypes ON m_templates.merc_subtype_id = m_subtypes.merc_subtype_id WHERE m_templates.merc_npc_type_id = 5 AND m_stats.clientlevel = 56 AND m_types.race_id = 6
[MYSQL ERR] Unknown column 'm_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture1' in 'field list'
SELECT m_stats.merc_npc_type_id, '' AS name, m_stats.level, m_types.race_id, m_subtypes.class_id, m_stats.hp, m_stats.mana, 0 AS gender, m_armorinfo.texture, m_armorinfo.helmtexture, m_stats.attack_speed, m_stats.STR, m_stats.STA, m_stats.DEX, m_stats.AGI, m_stats._INT, m_stats.WIS, m_stats.CHA, m_stats.MR, m_stats.CR, m_stats.DR, m_stats.FR, m_stats.PR, m_stats.Corrup, m_stats.mindmg, m_stats.maxdmg, m_stats.attack_count, m_stats.special_abilities, m_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture1, m_weaponinfo.d_melee_texture2, m_weaponinfo.prim_melee_type, m_weaponinfo.sec_melee_type, m_stats.runspeed, m_stats.hp_regen_rate, m_stats.mana_regen_rate, 1 AS bodytype, m_armorinfo.armortint_id, m_armorinfo.armortint_red, m_armorinfo.armortint_green, m_armorinfo.armortint_blue, m_stats.AC, m_stats.ATK, m_stats.Accuracy, m_stats.spellscale, m_stats.healscale FROM merc_stats m_stats INNER JOIN merc_armorinfo m_armorinfo ON m_stats.merc_npc_type_id = m_armorinfo.merc_npc_type_id AND m_armorinfo.minlevel <= m_stats.level AND m_armorinfo.maxlevel >= m_stats.level INNER JOIN merc_weaponinfo m_weaponinfo ON m_stats.merc_npc_type_id = m_weaponinfo.merc_npc_type_id AND m_weaponinfo.minlevel <= m_stats.level AND m_weaponinfo.maxlevel >= m_stats.level INNER JOIN merc_templates m_templates ON m_templates.merc_npc_type_id = m_stats.merc_npc_type_id INNER JOIN merc_types m_types ON m_templates.merc_type_id = m_types.merc_type_id INNER JOIN merc_subtypes m_subtypes ON m_templates.merc_subtype_id = m_subtypes.merc_subtype_id WHERE m_templates.merc_npc_type_id = 5 AND m_stats.clientlevel = 56 AND m_types.race_id = 6
found the melee weapon texture issue i believe. in the sql there is a typo in merc_weaponinfo it currently says d_meele_texture1 and d_meele_texture1

Code:
ALTER TABLE `merc_weaponinfo` CHANGE `d_meele_texture1` `d_melee_texture1` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `d_meele_texture2` `d_melee_texture2` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';