Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Eva Aisling
Sarnak

Default Error when sourcing an old backup over the new database.

I followed the sticky instructions to make a database and that works just fine. I did a mysqldump of my database back on 4/20/11, so I could save all of my characters and bots, etc. After I sourced my backup over the new database, I am getting an error and am unable to log into any zone. Even after making a new character, it says, "That zone is unavailable." The expansions variable is set to 65535 and I have the unpatched Steam download of Seeds of Destruction that includes Underfoot. Here is my error log:

Quote:
[09.26. - 16:57:39] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_error_zone_0280.log
[09.26. - 16:57:39] Error in PopulateZoneLists query 'SELECT id, spawngroupID, x, y, z, heading, respawntime, variance, pathgrid, _condition, cond_value, enabled, animation FROM spawn2 WHERE zone='sharvahl' AND version=0': #1054: Unknown column 'animation' in 'field list'
[09.26. - 16:57:39] Loading spawn2 points failed.
I was just hoping that someone would know how I can fix this, so that I can keep my characters, gear, and bots, etc.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

When you dumped your database you were at a particular version of code and database. If you restore it and you've updated the code then you need to update the database to match.

That particular error is because 1944_spawn2.sql has not been applied.

If you apply the updates from the trunk\EQEmuServer\utils\sql\svn directory that are newer than the restored database you should be all set.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Eva Aisling
Sarnak

That was it! I guess I skipped over that one when I sourced updates. Thank you!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Eva Aisling
Sarnak

I was asking a stupid question.

Last edited by Eva Aisling; 09-27-2011 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Stupid mistake