Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Packetcollector

Support::Packetcollector Any PacketCollector related problems or questions should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Default Update

I'm making some progress. I got all the zone stuff fixed last night, and started working on the player profile and AA's. I pulled out all the Spawn stuff that I did and have gone back to the drawing board on that. Going to work on some other stuff while I'm figuring out more of how it works.

There are 2 major things that the extractor does. It extracts data that it knows about, and "explores" data that it doesn't. The extraction part isn't too hard. Some of the newer variable length stuff is going to be a bit of a challenge, but nothing too tough. The explorer stuff is a little strange and is going to take a bit of work on my part to figure out.

So far the 2 collects that I made with the collector have been fine. It's getting the data out that is taking all the work.