Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-06-2016, 02:30 PM
zalur21
Fire Beetle

Default Progression server just open!

Nostalgic (Nostalgic Classic Time Progression Server (2x-bots)(2x-box)(RateXP-1x) is a new server that we working on right now!

Its a time-locked server start from vanilla to the last expension that we can affort. We planning to unlock each expension one by one within two or three month of interval but we are open to suggestion of the majority.

Alot of good option is available right now on the server like: 25% exp rate faster then normal. By default exp rate is 0.75 but we set it to 1.00.

Bot is also available at a number of 2. Like that if you want to solo quest something, now you can without a group but you can still group up with other when you feeling to. For more information about the command for bot here a link: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28608 .

We maximize the number of client to 2. That way you can lan with a friend or do a full group on your own. Contact a gm in game for more information about that.

Subzone is available(Multizone).We still working on that, but it will be fix as soon as possible, but we planning to have that option so you don't have to always check if a camp is taken or not.

i hope you will come in number to try it and make this happen. We working on that server to bring those who want a server like the live time-locked progression server but on eqemu.

Please contact a GM in game if you find any bug.

More information will come in future. We may change some other thing in time.For now the server is open and working fine

Eventually a website will come as soon as we got the time. I want to mention that were only two person working on that.

Have fun!

PS: After a few exploration we figured out some big issue. The server is locked for now, But keep an eye on us if you are interrested. Our server is still fresh . I will communicate when were really ready for unlock the server back. Sorry about that.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

In soviet russia, progression locks you.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Castious
Fire Beetle

Sounds cool. Can't wait to check it out and see what it's like. Good luck and welcome to the server list!
Old 12-10-2016, 10:42 PM
zalur21
Fire Beetle

Website is now live with some information about the server and how to play with all the feature for the server

Here the link : http://nostalgic.gq/index.php

Go to info section if you want to learn on how to connect and the server information.
Be sure to check the news section for know how to connect please.