Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:49 PM
swiftycpt
Fire Beetle

Default Login issue p99 wrong email no confermation. lost act

Hello, I have had a long-standing issue the P99 admins are unable to help me with.
When I set up my account I am 70% sure I used this website, a very long time ago. my monk on p99 has close to best in slot and is a pretty old account.
the issue is: Never Activated Account via email
Problem was: Email I listed was, for example, ____@232gmail.com (copied and pasted and is not a real email very stupid mistake on my part) I didn't expect to play P99 for so long.

I'm not sure if this post is private but if there is an admin I can email I can get into more detail...but if I can manage to find the account I made here, I should be able to change the email address associated with my account, and resend the Activation email.

Please let me know if this is a safe and private space to talk about my issue. Ty for your time!
Old 10-20-2019, 05:53 PM
swiftycpt
Fire Beetle

Also, the email associated with this account here...can be used to contact me. if this is not a private thread. It's been bothering me for a while now, I can log in fine, I can't post...change PW it just gives me the error that I never Activated my account by email
Old 10-20-2019, 06:24 PM
Sturm
Hill Giant

Not safe, not private. Wishing you luck.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:29 PM
swiftycpt
Fire Beetle

Default 1

is there any tech support I am missing here? I would love a resolution.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:17 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Just to clarify, even on normal accounts, there has never been an effective method to change your email/password. There is only one Admin who has access to it all, which is Rogean (been that way for years), but here is the only advice I can offer. If those "old toons" are on accounts with P99, you can try contacting them and ask them if they will transfer your toons over to another "useable" account. Otherwise, you may be SoL. This whole "forgot my account info" has been an issue on here for years. In most cases, they are still standing in a customer line-up.
Old 10-22-2019, 09:48 PM
swiftycpt
Fire Beetle

Yeah, I brought up the issue with them, it didn't go good. my monk is my trophy! oh well, hopefully, they can resolve it in the future! I guess its a lost hope here. damn

Tags
account help