Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-18-2021, 04:57 PM
Azerin
Fire Beetle

Question No augment drop-slot on items

Hey all,

I'm running Titanium edition, server has been great, but we just noticed there is no augment box on items. Nor will the augment pools work. I installed the game right through the windows installer, no mods or upgrades, and it doesn't work with either the default UI or the Power of 2 one I downloaded.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2021, 05:14 PM
Azerin
Fire Beetle

And when I click on one of the augment pools, there is only a button for "done". no combine option
Old 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

What server are you playing on? Your own? If so, you'll need to update the item sent for the bird bath to actually have 2 slots, and it needs to point to a valid item.

Modern EQ removed the concept of bird baths in lieu of that 'augment slot' window you're talking about. RoF and later clients support that functionality.

Check out the PEQ database for Item ID 66180 - Augmentation Sealer. Ensure it's set to 2, and is associated with whatever world object you're attempting to use.
Also, make sure the world object itself has a click type of 53.

The server supports the 'bird path' world objects, inventory containers (ie; tradeskills), and RoF+ 'click the slot'-style augmentations. But some assembly is required.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:20 AM
Azerin
Fire Beetle

Ok so I am a bit of a nueb, so let me clarify what you mean.

FYI, it is my server, so I do have database access. I use either Heidi or Workbench, but I'm still not 100% on it.

I found 66180, it has 'slots' as 0, but I'm not sure what you mean. Which variable should I set to '2'?

And I found the object, I don't see 66180 in any column, how do I ensure they are associated?

Thanks
Old 01-19-2021, 10:20 AM
Azerin
Fire Beetle

Server in question is Sylvan Malagari btw, sorry should have mentioned that. my friends and I are having a blast on it, this project rocks.