Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:14 PM
titan_g
Fire Beetle

Default Any Random Loot servers?

There is a great deal of servers listed now and after doing a quick search here in the forums, I've not yet found what I'm looking for. What I'm wondering is, is there any current Random Loot Servers? Preferably one that plans on sticking around.

Unfortunately, I've tried Jest and played for quite some time but have found it's not for me.

Any ideas? Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:26 PM
xexllama
Sarnak

CoHpvp was awesome and had tiered random loot drops!

I thought the server was incredibly creative pitting freeport vs qeynos. Certain zones like where Surefall from Qeynos would be, connected where Befallen was in WC. Thus eliminating large zones and enabling close contact pvp!

Depending on a mobs level range, they dropped certain tiered loot. It was great! I just wish Kedra had more time to invest.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:38 PM
titan_g
Fire Beetle

So, there's really nothing going on on the random loot front? That's too bad, I find them very fun.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:03 PM
nenelan
Hill Giant

Default Random Loot

If you want an awesome, FUN random loot server.

-Random-

New server, finding it EXTREMELY fun. And so far, stable, which is MUCH more than Sandbox and Fridgecritter's were able to. Not that they were bad, loved Fridgecritters.

This is just better.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:18 AM
KingMort
Banned

Lol yeah there are tons of random loot / instant gratification servers you have fun with that... I love servers you can beat in 2 weeks imo hehe
Old 10-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Izzo
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenelan View Post
If you want an awesome, FUN random loot server.

-Random-

New server, finding it EXTREMELY fun. And so far, stable, which is MUCH more than Sandbox and Fridgecritter's were able to. Not that they were bad, loved Fridgecritters.

This is just better.
Reinstalling Titanium just to get in on this. I loved FC and have been waiting for another random loot server to play around on.

Quote:
Lol yeah there are tons of random loot / instant gratification servers you have fun with that... I love servers you can beat in 2 weeks imo hehe
It's just a different game. I think of it not so much as playing in god/cheat mode, but more of a great big scavenger hunt. You never know when or where you'll find a new toy or some good gear, so you tend to travel around a lot exploring. Sometimes I just need a fun break from the grinding and factioning on Live.