Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 PM
kimura0715
Fire Beetle

Default Rigormortis

Hello all,

I had a server up a little over a year ago or something called Rigormortis Mafia. I had some things come up in my life that prevented me from pursuing it any longer. I have returned and am starting up another server called Rigormortis. It is a custom/legit server, that is currently under construction, but the basics are up and running whenever the LS is up :P Anyway, It is bot enabled and xp/aaxp is boosted to 5x. I am working on this server completely alone and I am in no real rush to make it fully ready in a week like some people would like, however, I will be customizing zones for high end play. As of right now, there is no keys or flags needed to get into zones, but not all zones are completed with mobs and loot as that is default from the current basic database. I have merchants in PoK that give out free epics and Custom items. Players have the ability to #zone, change their race, gender, and texture (just for extra fun), and a few other commands. well, that is enough rambling, just come check it out and have fun.

P.S.- i had this server up for a couple days last week, but I had to delete all accounts because I enabled cheater gear, which I have taken out of the game because it caused too easy play and people were reaching level 85 in like 1 or 2 hours...this is not what i had envisioned.

thanks and see ya in game!

GM of Rigormortis
Old 03-26-2009, 11:36 PM
kimura0715
Fire Beetle

I just implemented the Random loot function, but am not sure if it is done correctly...please let me know of any issues
Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 PM
kimura0715
Fire Beetle

I now have put in random stats as well
Old 04-04-2009, 02:02 AM
lilmuff
Sarnak

Enjoying the server have 1 request any chance in putting Ethereal Metal Rings for sale on one of the merchants in PoK.

P.S the web addy for servers forums in the MOTD dosnt work.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Izzo
Fire Beetle

Unable to equip shields in secondary on my Shadowknight. I suspect that this is due to these items having a damage stat.

Also, a skill trainer or a modification to skill-raising would be of great help in order to keep up with the levels.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Capheus
Hill Giant

My ranger can't cast any spells. When I cast any spell it says he's OOM and then mana goes from whatever it was down to zero instantly.

Also could you make it so skill are learned at a quicker pace.

For the guy than needs metal rings, I can make em, almost got me a fell set of elemental armor. It doesn't take long with the nice supply of plat from mob drops and such to get skill up.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:32 AM
lilmuff
Sarnak

If your mana is over 35k thats why it goes to 0 its a bug.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:08 PM
barstis
Fire Beetle

Yeah, I was going to ask what is the website so i can go there and get information for this server? It sounds like a very fun one.