Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 06-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Lestat43
Sarnak

Default Been awhile and was just wondering.

Been awhile and was just wondering if you guys did an emulator for Star Wars Galaxies yet or know of anyone who has. Thanks.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:58 PM
animepimp
Dragon

We only emulate EQ. If you want to find an emulator for something else, use google. Theres some sites that keep track of emus but we don't.
Old 06-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Lestat43
Sarnak

OK Thanks mate. Just thought I'd ask cause my last visit here someone ask that quetion and it was still undecided or hadn't really been discussed in depth and remember something being mentioned about perhaps waiting for EQ2 to come out to launch a new project on it. I did a search and so far came up with zip which was why I asked here cause so far from playing here off and on I seen the most talent on emulators here. Anyway apriciate it. Take it easy.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:03 PM
JohnRev
Hill Giant

Aye, SWG blows massive taint too, so why in God's name would you want an SWGemulator? Take it back!
Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Lestat43
Sarnak

I know this reply afew months late, but checked back to see if anyone knew anything and gotta say dude your a tard if ya think SWG blows. That means you actually didn't play it or play it in depth enough to really see anything worth while. In any case if someone is planning on doing one they better step it up before the combat revamp because afraid that patch will screw everything over thus actually making your statment true. lol
Old 02-01-2005, 03:34 AM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Jack can't live without it, Jill thinks it blows goats. Do you hope to accomplish anything productive with your post? If there's enough demand for a SWG emulator, it'll happen. But nobody here really cares for SWG, and I think loving your work has to happen before you're gonna spend any significant amount of time working on something you won't get paid for. Calling this community tards will not suddenly make us like the game... all it will ensure is that nobody here ever cares what you have to say here ever again.

Good luck finding the SWGemu you're looking for. But it won't be from this dev team, nor sanctioned or supported by this project.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Lestat43
Sarnak

Dude does it say anywhere in that post that I called this whole community tards? No it does not. Was I person specific yes I was. Was it personal? No it wasn't. This post was very spefic and only asked one thing. If the only replies are I hate that game replies do you honestly think I care to hear that? As far as someone caring about what I have to say if they cared in the first place I would have atleast gotten some type of helpful info. or a sorry man we haven't heard anything on it. Only reason I even asked this here was because we all know the guys that worked on this project did a good job on it and I thought someone would have heard something through the grapevine by now. Aparently not. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:43 AM
mattmeck

Quote:
and gotta say dude your a tard if ya think SWG blows. That means you actually didn't play it or play it in depth enough to really see anything worth while
considering most of this community tried the game and hated it, hence why there still here, people could take it personaly.

I am realy realy going to start enforcing the "dont got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all" rule now. The negative responses that had nothing to do with answering your question were wrong.