Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:36 PM
klinzhai
Sarnak

Default Problem with Titanium.

I'm assuming that this is an issue with Titanium clients only.

When you die, you very shortly after see the message "You have been disconnected...." and are kicked to the character screen. I thought maybe it was because the client wasn't seeing the server as being up, but I made sure that I rebound in Oggok at the soulbinder and then walked up to another (very red) NPC and attacked them. I still got the disconnected message, so it doesn't appear to be that (unless the zones are going to sleep immediately).

I'm also assuming that other people are seeing it.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:13 PM
ichijin
Sarnak

Yes, this bug is the bane of our existance right now (titanium client at least). The 6.X people arent getting it. I have been working on it most of the day, but still not quite sure. I have narrowed it down to a function, though I think it may also be related to some of our missing opcodes. (Mainly the one about op_oncorpse or whatever it was, dont remember off the top of my head). Will post a fix if I manage to stumble across the problem.