Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:36 PM
hobbes2020
Fire Beetle

Default Old account recovery

Hello,

Hope this is the right section.

I have an old account floating out there that is tied to an e-mail that my ex wife jacked up. I have tried the recovery process to get that old email back but have not been successful.

I was wondering if there was a way to get that account linked to a new email so my wife and I can recover our old toons and the work we put in on them.

thank you

p.s. if you need to talk to me directly, my ingame name is Sundawg
Old 09-12-2017, 05:33 PM
atomic
Sarnak

ingame name would be a particular server not here. This site is accounts that can use any emu server. So to answer your question see if the server you play on has active GM's or a website of their own.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:23 PM
hobbes2020
Fire Beetle

your right about mentioning ingame name with all the available servers, that was pretty dumb on my part.

the account i am trying to recover is the eqemu account that holds 3 server login accounts. I already have the eqemu login name, but can't remember the password and the login attempts is good security. that eqemu account is the one tied to a jacked up email.

trying to remember what i used for a password back in 2006 is like trying to find a needle in a brain stack, aint workin, but thank you for your input. at least i know this forum thing still works.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:50 PM
hobbes2020
Fire Beetle

Is there a moderator for support? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:07 PM
FievelMousey
Hill Giant

go to SERVER issue is on ask foir help there
Old 09-14-2017, 12:58 AM
The_Beast
Discordant

I think some people "missed" a detail here -
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2020 View Post
the account i am trying to recover is the eqemu account that holds 3 server login accounts.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:40 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Sadly, if you do not have the information to your email account the possibility of getting this account back is highly unlikely. As the forum admins already stated there's nothing they can really do about passwords in general... Good luck though!
Old 09-14-2017, 02:13 PM
hobbes2020
Fire Beetle

I do know the email that goes to it and a couple of the login accounts, just don't have access to that email anymore. Was hoping that I could prove ownership and maybe have them change the email to a different one and that's all. Could handle the rest from there.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:21 PM
FievelMousey
Hill Giant

Well he yet can go to server chars or on and ask them be moved he should rember his old EMU login accounts as i NEVER EVER heard anyone getting a lost account back here ever if it gone it gone is what i seen said in past