Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-27-2023, 10:30 AM
vishnu
Sarnak

Talking A GM Server

Did you ever want to be a GM? Well what are you waiting for?! Go have some fun
Old 04-07-2023, 08:30 PM
willthesane
Fire Beetle

I am one on my private server, it's nice, I can play around, write my own scripts to do stuff where I'm not really worried about dying(I have a 5m hp buff on. the other day I was wondering given ideal gear/buffs, how long can i last chain casting AHL, so I created a script to do it, gave myself the ideal mana gear, and clickies and tested. btw the answer is 4 minutes 20 seconds, or 4 minutes 40 seconds if I had benefit awareness 5 on.helps me not really worry too much about having a full set of clerics, now I'm focusing on dps, because if I can get every fight to be over in less than 2 minutes that makes things much easier.
Old 04-28-2023, 09:30 AM
lymontyme
Sarnak

I really like this server, probably my favorite now! I imagine some will get bored after a few minutes, but for me the possibilities are endless. Thanks again!
Old 05-02-2023, 06:33 PM
lymontyme
Sarnak

Never mind. This was going to happen eventually, but someone decided to be a [bleep] and kill everyone serverwide. No longer interested.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:45 AM
jabedoben
Sarnak

Want to see a nice little Easter egg? Go to Tower of Frozen Shadow at coordinates 0,0.

Found this one just messing around with the #zone command a few years ago.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:10 AM
vishnu
Sarnak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabedoben View Post
Want to see a nice little Easter egg? Go to Tower of Frozen Shadow at coordinates 0,0.

Found this one just messing around with the #zone command a few years ago.
that's cool! who is james lol
Old 07-16-2023, 07:25 PM
lymontyme
Sarnak

Don't bother playing on this server. There are jerks that will recall you to their own zone, and I've had others kill my characters. Not recommended at all.
Old 07-20-2023, 11:33 AM
vishnu
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymontyme View Post
Don't bother playing on this server. There are jerks that will recall you to their own zone, and I've had others kill my characters. Not recommended at all.
yah, i don't recommend playing on the server either. It's just neat to check out the zones and play around with stuff. sooner or later someone will show up and decide to grief you, it's the world we live in.