Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-31-2005, 05:38 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

Default World.exe Item problem in new (1-21-05) build..

Greetings,

I downloaded the pre compiled (w/ perl) 1-21-05 server binaries from Rogean's site and when I tried to run world.exe, I got the following error message:

Quote:
[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.6.0-DR2
[Status] Loading variables..
[Status] Loading zones..
[Status] Clearing groups..
[Status] Loading items..
[Status] EMuShareMem loaded
[Status] Loading items from database: count=36965
[Error] DBLoadItems query 'select charges,unknown001,collected_slot_id,merchantp
rice,unknown004,collected_inst_id,unknown006,spell charges,attuneable,itemclass,n
ame,lore,idfile,id,weight,norent,nodrop,size,slots ,cost,icon,unknown021,unknown0
22,unknown023,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta ,aagi,adex,acha,aint,awis,hp,m
ana,ac,deity,skillmodvalue,skillmodtype,banedmgrac e,banedmgamt,banedmgbody,magic
,casttime2,hasteproclvl,reqlevel,bardtype,bardvalu e,light,delay,reclevel,recskil
l,elemdmgtype,elemdmgamt,effecttype,range,damage,c olor,classes,races,unknown064,
spellid,maxcharges,itemtype,material,sellrate,unkn own070,casttime,unknown072,pro
c_rate_mod,focusid,combateffects,shielding,stunres ist,strikethrough,combatskill,
combatskilldmg,spellshield,avoidance,accuracy,char mformula,factionmod1,factionmo
d2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,factionamt2 ,factionamt3,factionamt4,charm
file,augtype,augslot1type,augslot2type,augslot3typ e,augslot4type,augslot5type,ld
onpointtheme,ldonpointcost,ldonsold,bagtype,bagslo ts,bagsize,bagwr,booktype,unkn
own108,filename,banedmgamt2,augmentrestriction,lor eflag,pendingloreflag,artifact
flag,summonedflag,tribute,gmflag,endur,dotshieldin g,attackbonus,hpregen,manarege
n,hastepercent,damageshield,unknown125,unknown126, unknown127,distiller,unknown12
9,unknown130,unknown131,unknown132 from items order by id', #1054: Unknown colum
n 'unknown001' in 'field list'
[Error] If you got an error related to the 'charmformula' field, run the followi
ng SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown084` `charmformula` INT(11) DE
FAULT "0" NOT NULL;
Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadItems: !cbDBLoadItems
[Error] Error: Could not load item data. But ignoring
[Status] ./LoginServer.ini read.
[Status] Loading guild ranks..
[Status] Loading ./addon.ini..
[Status] Loading EQ time of day..
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player corpses from database
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player backups from database
Formatting drive C:
TCP listening on: 127.0.0.1:9000
World server listening on: 127.0.0.1:9000
Setting World to MiniLogin Server type
Connected to LoginServer: 127.0.0.1:5999
I am stumped on this. I've searched everywhere and can't find any information about it. I tried the SQL query listed in the error message and get another error declaring 'unknown084' doesn't exist or something to that effect. I'm stuck. I'm wondering if there is some silly line I need to input into MySQL that I'm unaware of, but like I said, I looked everywhere, and any such line I am unable to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-SI
Old 01-31-2005, 06:58 AM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Item database structures have been changing in these last few builds to accommodate some changes to them from EQLive. A compatible database structure may -- or may not -- be available at this time. These are Developer Releases so there's no guarantee they will even compile much less run properly. I suggest holding back on a stable release if you don't want to run into these kinds of gotchas.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:21 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

I understand. There are just a ton of nice looking bug fixes that I wanted to take advantage of in the changelog. I'll stick with what I have for now though, unless of course anyone else has a fix for my little problem with the newest binaries.

Thanks for the advice RangerDown.

-SI
Old 01-31-2005, 10:32 AM
Cailin
Sarnak

Looks like you need to add a new column to your items table named unknown001. I believe all of these updates have been documented in the changelog...
Old 01-31-2005, 11:23 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

New zone.exe is more instable on my server with a fresh and correct DB, and i have a ld when i cast a spell :( Nobody have this problems ?
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:08 PM
mollymillions
Hill Giant

Also, purchasing items from NPC's causes zone to become bugged (this may be DB related, but i am pretty sure my table structures are uptodate).
Old 02-01-2005, 01:17 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Looks like you need to add a new column to your items table named unknown001. I believe all of these updates have been documented in the changelog...
There is nothing in the changelog about adding unknown001 to the database, because I have read it line for line looking for anything I may have missed. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I will try it and see what happens.

-SI
Old 02-01-2005, 03:37 AM
mystic414
Hill Giant

Sign up for a forum account over at www.projecteq.net. That way you get access to more forums, including the "Database Releases" forum where fathernitwit has a post detailing how to bring the Kunark DB up-to-date with the latest build.

However, as Belfedia mentioned, there seem to be a lot of pretty major problems with that particular build that have yet to be worked out. Your best bet is to stick with an older build for the time being.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:32 PM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

thank you Mystic, thats what I did. Fathernitwit's post helped to get the programs to start with no errors, but after trying to use world and zone and not having any success I've decided to stick with the older build. Thanks all for your help.

-SI