Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Default Magician Paths Revealed!

CHECK OUT THE PATHS BELOW AND SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS!

www.varlyndria.weebly.com/magician
Old 04-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

CHECK EVERYTHING OUT BELOW AND SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS!

www.varlyndria.weebly.com
Old 04-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Check everything out below. The site has tons of information now!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:28 PM
NoPulse
Fire Beetle

The more you post, the more I get excited about trying this server! I have a few questions though and I'm sorry if they've been answered somewhere else.

Will there be any donation items, upgrades, or abilities?

Can you give us a hint about what possible end-game stats players can achieve when the server is fully released? I realize this is probably a distance away still but I was wondering if it'll be like EZ for instance where your end game HP is well over 200k on tanks or more aligned with a regular server and much much less.

Thank you for the frequent updates! Your regular job must be something with web/database design because you're doing a fantastic job with gaining major interest in your server, as well as flying through these changes lol. You're quite the one non-gender-specific band!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPulse View Post
The more you post, the more I get excited about trying this server! I have a few questions though and I'm sorry if they've been answered somewhere else.

Will there be any donation items, upgrades, or abilities?

Can you give us a hint about what possible end-game stats players can achieve when the server is fully released? I realize this is probably a distance away still but I was wondering if it'll be like EZ for instance where your end game HP is well over 200k on tanks or more aligned with a regular server and much much less.

Thank you for the frequent updates! Your regular job must be something with web/database design because you're doing a fantastic job with gaining major interest in your server, as well as flying through these changes lol. You're quite the one non-gender-specific band!

Haha thanks for the interest and compliments! You're welcome for the updates, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Answer 1: I plan on releasing a donator option, but I don't know what the details of it will be just yet. When I do focus on that I'll
make sure it offers a lot of awesome and fun things to give players the unique feel they want.

Answer 2: The current level 75 normal enemy has 45k HP. Damage of enemies right now at level 75 are 75 to 225 which is
very doable for a group of six; which is how I designed the server. Boss enemies will of course prove to be a bigger challenge
but you're not looking at ridiculously high numbers of HP or anything. 200k would be godly on Varlyndria. I hope that answers your questions!

WTF!? GROSS BUT COOL!

CHECK OUT THE PLAGUEBRINGER BELOW AND SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS!

www.varlyndria.weebly.com/necromancer
Old 04-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

CHECK OUT THE DUNE RAISER BELOW AND SIGN UP WITH THE FORUMS!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Here they are. The Necromancer paths are fully revealed. I changed the color of Plaguebringer to be a lot more vibrant. It was too grey before.

CHECK THEM ALL OUT BELOW AND COME SAY HI ON THE FORUMS WHICH APPEARS TO BE GROWING LIKE A WEED NOW!

Old 04-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

I will be away from my computer most of the night but I should have the Necromancer charms done tomorrow. If you haven't already; please stop
by the forums and say hello. Varlyndria is getting close to being ready for an alpha phase and I'm very excited as I hope many of you are as well. Please keep in mind the first alpha of the server will not have everything done.

There are plenty of things that need to be added to all of the paths, like more quests, special weapons, more clickies etc. The good thing is the paths are made and their templates are done which means it's easy as pie to add anything I wish on to them; overall making the content come out a lot faster. So, with that said I might hit everybody up with another update late tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Check everything out below! I have also added some pics of the Plaguebringer's Rat Pet and Dune Raiser's scarab swarms!

Old 04-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

I would be lying if I wasn't excited about the level of detail being put into this server.

I'll be trying it out, hope it's up to my expectations.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:40 PM
kylekurth
Sarnak

^
Pretty much sums it up I think
Old 04-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
I would be lying if I wasn't excited about the level of detail being put into this server.

I'll be trying it out, hope it's up to my expectations.
I'm glad you're pumped! Varlyndria will be coming very soon!

Check out the monstrous amounts of information on the server below!

WWW.VARLYNDRIA.WEEBLY.COM
Old 04-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

The 48 classes are finished and this is a great night for Varlyndria! Are you ready for the Alpha
phase coming very soon!? Check out the website below to see the Wizards and don't be shy to
post and get on the forums!

http://varlyndria.weebly.com/wizard.html