Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 05:37 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

lol, I wonder what proof could be created for this ? Considering i wouldn't know where to begin, however thanks for thinking I'm that smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadroplex View Post
Obviously the literacy level here isnt the highest did you not see that james is my HUSBAND...

And its quite simple he tried hacking into the admincp of my vbulletin forums.

What would happen to a member who attempted to access that area of this site?
Old 06-05-2008, 05:40 PM
quadroplex
Banned

no proof needing to be created, I made screenshots of the users online page which shows the ip, URL They are accessing and, also says what they are trying to access in plain text, amazing how vbulletin works.

I am sure the administrators here can confirm that the users online page of vbulletin indeed shows this informtion...

I made screenshots , i even let it slide the first time you tried till you came back a second time and did it again.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
quadroplex
Banned

a word to the wise, Im not your friend I have no quams whatsoever about having you arrested so I would leave it drop if I were you, you have no idea who you are dealing with leslamarch.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:46 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

WOW, responding to own posts.... threats of arrest.... picking the good people in the community to pick on....

If your not cole you are related to him!

p.s. Tell him I am still waiting on the cops to come get me!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

Excuse me? I happened to be posting my reponse before you submitted your latest entry to the "I will only address this one time" thread.

People like you amaze me. You come to a public forum, rant incessantly about how everyone is bringing you down and causing you so much grief, and start threatening legal action like legal system would give a fuck what happens to you in your virtual life.

Seriously, get over yourself. You are not that important.

Quote:
And so I respectully ask that you all just leave me alone and stop your immature, childish behavior.
Quote:
If you had half a braincell to rub together
Quote:
Obviously the literacy level here isnt the highest did you not see that james is my HUSBAND...

Quote:
its rather annoying being accused of things that arent true
Here's a truthful accusation; you are an annoying asshole who talks too much. stfu and maybe people won't feel the need to flame you.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 PM
JMcnulty
Banned

ENOUGH.. I BANNED him! Simple as that I banned him because he was trying to log into an area that is off limits to non admins. Anyone has a problem with that they can take it up with ME. Anyone who has a problem with my WIFE can also take it up with me, now who feels like going to jail for online stalking of my wife? BACK OFF

Just precisly who do you people think you are I Am going to post the screenshots on the site for all to see anyone can look at them, his ip and isp hostname will be on them. You people better find someone else to harrass We arent cole, and quite simply online harrassment and stalking IS A crime, infact a while back that this site was going to press charges against someone for both of those was on the main page.

Enough is enough
Old 06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

Goodness, responding to an online thread is not a criminal offense..

Online stalking = e-mail after e-mail.. following to different sites, i.e. has to go on more then just here..

You dont have to come here, so its not stalking...

I suggest that you Cole actually go for a free consultation at a lawyer and find out what the truth is..

You Cole could have legal action taken against you because you have been asked to leave this private forum for violating the rules and arew causing mental anguish to its users by refusing to leave.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Amra
Hill Giant

I am thinking split personality disorder.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:00 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcnulty View Post
now who feels like going to jail for online stalking of my wife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcnulty View Post
and quite simply online harrassment and stalking IS A crime, infact a while back that this site was going to press charges against someone for both of those was on the main page.
Wow, you are pathetic. You truly have no concept of the law, do you? First off, what country are you living in? What country do the posters on this forum live in? What legal jurisdiction do they live under? What country is this forum hosted in?

And the real question: Who is at your house holding a gun to your heads to be on this site? No one.

Go away, problem solved. Although I must say, I would miss the rant. It's been a long time. I needed to clean my pipes.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
quadroplex
Banned

LMAO God your idiots My name is CORRINE MCNULTY MY HUSBAND IS JAMES MCNULTY WE HAVE BROKEN NO RULES AND HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED TO BE LEFT ALONE!

So yeah you know what I dont have to come here but Ill be DAMNED if you people are going to run me off
Old 06-05-2008, 06:06 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadroplex View Post
LMAO God your idiots My name is CORRINE MCNULTY MY HUSBAND IS JAMES MCNULTY WE HAVE BROKEN NO RULES AND HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED TO BE LEFT ALONE!

So yeah you know what I dont have to come here but Ill be DAMNED if you people are going to run me off
Then stop the stupid threats... nobody here is stalking, nobody here owe you a damn thing.

You are not mightier then anyone here, nobody is.. some are just more known.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Richardo
Banned

Bleh! This is going to go on forever.

Last edited by Richardo; 06-06-2008 at 02:15 AM..
Old 06-06-2008, 12:01 PM
TheLieka
Developer

I knew you had a few loose screws, Cole, but jesus - how far will you go to back up a lie? You got called out; be a man, show your cards and go back to your life of mediocrity. It's funny when people get banned, then make new accounts, only to start the same shit with the same attitudes that got them banned in the first place. If you could just learn the lesson, come back and not be an arrogant dramawhoring tardbag, you could probably meld well into the community. I just don't understand what motivations drive someone to post complete false garbage like this.

Dax

P.S. I predict that you will make a new forum account within the next week, make a post to this thread, claiming that the new account is Cole - proclaiming the innocence of your other split personalities. All of this crap is predictable and creepy, but I have to say - I would love to have a transcript of the conversations in your head. I expect that it would be like the guy from Conpiracy Theory arguing with Rainman.

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Closed Thread