Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
zelgar
Fire Beetle

Default Problems perl compiling zone

After making it through about 1000 other errors, I get almost all the way through the perl make... and then this...

Code:
../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQPacket::EQPacket(unsigned short, unsigned char const*, unsigned int)'
pathing.o(.text+0x12a7):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQApplicationPacket::SetOpcode(EmuOpcode)'
pathing.o(.text+0x12ae):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQApplicationPacket::default_opcode_size'
pathing.o(.text+0x130c):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQPacket::~EQPacket()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [zone] Error 1
(add about a million other errors of the same ilk, for every .o file.)

Any suggestions? I've blown all my coding knowledge at this point.

Admin of Dark Rifts (MUD)
darkrifts.org port 5000
Old 07-04-2005, 01:21 AM
bamaorn
Fire Beetle

I think that is because pathing.cpp is not included in makefile.perl
Old 07-04-2005, 05:51 AM
zelgar
Fire Beetle

It's erroring out on the linking of the files. Everything up to that point works, and I get all the object files, but it won't make the binary for it.

That error actually occurs for every object file I have. I thought it may have had something to do with the CVS pull of the files that I got, but it did it with every source that I tried it on.

It's 0.6.1-DR1, at least that's what it says on loadup now. We ended up compiling without perl, and now are facing other issues.

Admin of Dark Rifts (MUD)
darkrifts.org port 5000