Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:36 PM
CodyF86
Fire Beetle

Default Classic Lavastorm (WIP/Alpha)

This is a very early release of my classic Lavastorm.

What's working:
  • 95% of mob spawn points
  • Sir Lindeal, Tizina, A Fire Sprite / Eejag (proper spawn point), and Goblin runner quests / quest drops are working.
  • All zone lines fixed along with an invisible mob to zone you into Najena as the zone-line is not hard-coded. (Temple of Ro zone-line works as well.)
  • Nektulos-Neriak Commons-EC zone line fixes included also.
  • Port spells updated.
  • Fire drake and goblin model changed back to classic.
  • A fire sprite spawns near druid rings and Najena to spawn Eejag.
  • A lesser nightmare NPC and spawn added near Najena.

Still todo:
  • Pathing
  • Change rest of models back to classic (or leave as-is for a refreshed classic look.)
  • I need help removing the invisible barrier in the middle of the lava pit as it blocks access to Eejag. Is it an invisible place-able object / where is it stored?
  • Gypsies show up as normal humans on Titanium, pretty sure they were fine on UF+ client. Changing Texture doesn't do anything if anyone has any idea.
  • A few faction and loot table fixes I'm sure.

Also as a note...the roamer spawn points (which don't roam just yet...lol), i.e., fire drake, dervish, basilisk, fire elementals, etc. I did them by 'feel' so that it 'looked right' when comparing it to P99, screenshots etc. If it bothers you a spawn point is off by 2 pixels or there are a few extra roamers, then sorry 'bout ya, it's very much a WIP.

Included is the raw SQL dumps of the pertinent tables along with the quest scripts and the updated spell file. If I were you I would probably go pull the actual INSERTs out of the files into a new file.

When doing the zone lines I would go in and delete the old entry that corresponds to the change first and then source it in as you will probably have double entries for the 3 version mask and 92 version mask and these are changed to a single 95 version mask entry.

Also be sure to delete all of the default lavastorm entries in Spawn2 or disable them.

Some of the NPCs in NPC_Type just need to overwrite entries already in PEQ because of race / texture changes to classic and the rest I had to create.

Classic Lavastorm Alpha-R1