Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 03-11-2016, 11:21 PM
cablenewt2
Fire Beetle

Default phpeditor menu missing

I managed to get my server running, but now I cannot get the phpeditor to work. I am able to access the phpeditor's index.php and sign in using the defaults, but once I do there is no menu to navigate or anything at all. I am at a loss, and the logs aren't providing anything useful. This is running on ubuntu server 14.

This is what it looks like once signed in:

Edit: This was posted in the wrong section, I apologize.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:42 PM
cablenewt2
Fire Beetle

I solved this problem, it was the php.ini config setup. I un-commented short_open_tag in the comments without realizing there was another one further down in the .ini. It now works properly.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:43 PM
joligario
Developer

Did you set up your configuration in accordance with the read me? I also recommend you update your editor to the latest version from https://github.com/ProjectEQ/peqphpe...commits/master