Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Darkheat
Fire Beetle

Default bot armor and misc weapon graphic question

I forgot to mention I am using the latest Rev from the SVN and the latest PEQ database and I installed all the updated SQL files.

Hello all, I have a bot equipment error I will #bot giveitem to the bot and they will equip the swords, pants, and a few other things. When I give the bot a chest piece or ear piece (for example) the bot will say thank you for the item but wont equip it. It seems it only does this for some slots and other slots it will equip. I was wondering if this would be a bot table error or something else.

Also I found some underfoot weapons and such in the database I was wondering how you would assign the models to the items? It just shows up as a choker icon and when equipped it looks like you aren't holding anything. I know Underfoot isn't officially supported by the emulator but was just wondering if it was possible to assign the model Id #'s to the weapons and armor pieces

Thanks!

Darkheat

Last edited by Darkheat; 05-04-2010 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: more information
Old 05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
songie
Sarnak

I think you are missing the 1280 SQL bots_augs try to run that one and see if that fixes it
Old 05-04-2010, 06:01 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheat View Post
Also I found some underfoot weapons and such in the database I was wondering how you would assign the models to the items? It just shows up as a choker icon and when equipped it looks like you aren't holding anything. I know Underfoot isn't officially supported by the emulator but was just wondering if it was possible to assign the model Id #'s to the weapons and armor pieces
All items are already assigned the correct Icon and Model Number, as they are pulled directly from Live. The reason you can't see them properly, is because the client doesn't support them because they weren't created or added to the client yet. So, if you want to use those items and want them to show weapon models and icons, you will need to edit each one and set custom weapon model and icons on them that your client actually does support.