Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Sparticas
Fire Beetle

thank you for your help trevius
Old 05-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Sparticas
Fire Beetle

ok so i followed the steps above and are now sucessfully able to log in. woot!
where can i find a complete up todate item id list,a gm command list, and a guide on how to fix the following problems also when i first started out i would se in my black windows something about zone#1, zone#2, zone#3,zone#4, and zone#5 now i dont see that but the only thing i changed was what i was told to to make mini login work with sod. also how to make either all zones static or make them available when i try to log in, more below: thank you in advance

but on the other hand i have a few kinks that still need to be worked on as follows:

1) i create a account and i type for instance Insert into account (name, password, status, minilogin_ip) values ("my kinghenry", "superman", 250, "127.0.0.1");

when i go to log in i can type ienrignrgnwnguwuy as station name and rthgyuhtgyuthuy as password and i am able to log in. seeing my characters at character select. or i am able to use any random characters to produce username or password and am able to log in.

2) I can create multiple accounts per ip, but i can since i have the problem above say first account i created was kinghenry with password of superman and secound account was kingtom and password supergirl when i log in with second account info it brings up the character select for the first whith its characters listed.

3) my wife logs in from her computer i log in from mine we stand completly still and from my screen it looks like she is running in front of me repeatedly. and when she looks at her screen it looks as if im the one running. remember we are both standing still . oh and if we look at our screen im not running on my screen and she is not running on her screen.

4) last thing we can log into the tutorial, crescentreach, or our starting city from character select but if we try to zone to another zone after that it changes our location in the zone in eq it says try again in a few like it does when trying to get in the guild room in live server but never ever lets us zone.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Sparticas
Fire Beetle

Default Update

ok everthing seems to be working, cannot do group chat, tells ect. and still have the character running issue and i think i am good to go oh and dont know how to use bots, this info would be great thanks
Old 05-06-2010, 10:25 PM
trevius
Developer

The player running in place issue was fixed back in Revision 1317, so if you are running 1316 bots binaries, you are going to have that problem until you update. That build is almost 150 revisions old, and tons of fixes have been added for SoD and other things since then.

Also, one of the downsides to Minilogin is that it doesn't use passwords at all for authenticating, I think it does it based on IP. So, if you want to multi-box from the same IP, you have to do it with multiple characters on the same account, as Minilogin doesn't support multiple accounts very well. It really isn't a very good login server unless you plan to use it by yourself with only 1 character at a time.

As for help on finding commands, you can use #help in game and it will list all commands that your account has access to. Depending on the account status for your account, you may or may not have access to all possible commands (250 is max status for all). Also, since there are so many commands out there, you can add an argument to #help when you type it to list only things that contain the argument you put in it. For example; "#help aa" would like all commands that have "aa" in their name or description, and "#help zone" would list all commands that have the word "zone" somewhere in them.