Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:49 PM
rizzen
Fire Beetle

Default Updating Code/SQL

Hello,

I am running into a problem updating my server code/sql updates. After doing all my server code updates I try to source the sql updates. Some go in clean, others I am getting duplicate line errors. My previous changelog stopped at:

==06/15/2009==
Trevius: SoF - The following fields now show up on items that have values set for them, but the stats are not actually used by the server yet:
svcorruption, purity, backstabdmg, dsmitigation, heroic_str, heroic_int, heroic_wis, heroic_agi, heroic_dex, heroic_sta
heroic_cha, heroic_mr, heroic_fr, heroic_cr, heroic_dr, heroic_pr, heroic_svcorrup, healamt, and spelldmg
Trevius: SoF - Corrected Max Stat calculation for SoF clients over level 75.
Trevius: Fix for compile error; should have been fixed already *hint*.
Trevius: More tweaks to make illusions work better with features and armor/helm graphics
Trevius: Added alias #rf for the #randomfeatures command. Note that the feature changes are not permanent.
Trevius: Changed the default way of loading spells to now load from the spells_new table instead of from the spells_us.txt file.
Derision: Implemented the Title Window.
KLS: Aggro tweaks.
KLS: Fixes to compile errors/warnings.

Required SQL: \utils\sql\svn\665_heroic_resists.sql
Required SQL: utils/sql/svn/667_titles.sql

-----------------

I ran all the sql updates after that point. When loading the server everything starts up fine, the zone startups look a little different, it shows that its starting up and then I start getting errors in zone.exe. Everything starts crashing. I read through many threads stating how easy it was to update the sql however it apparently is not so easy for me. I would rather not scrap what I have and source fresh as I have many custom additions and very minimum sql experience.

I am updating the to most current svn.
www.destroyedlands.com