Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:02 PM
visionkid
Fire Beetle

Default Corrupt characters, disconnecting or crashing on login with 3 different drakkin chars

I'm on Loot Fest server, and I have been having re-occurring character lockouts.
I will post as much relevant info as I can.
Firstly an overview, all the characters are Drakkins, they're all played on windows 7, AMD Turion 64 single core, SoD steam version. Different symptoms, but similar issues with each.
1st character on Loot Fest a drakkin ranger just got a guild invite, >>The guild tag didn't apply when accepted<< looted some augs, and zoned from bothunder to warrens.. Crashed while zoning... tried return home, tried reboot, tried titanium client... continued crash on login.
Symptoms : Black screen 15 secs on login- Evequest crash detected window- can't access window text - close window - C++ run-time error message, no relevant info on it. no GM attention to corrupt items yet.
2nd character Drakkin paladin crashed on zoning, after GM said he removed corrupt items from his bags-- he logged in for a day.
The next day: crash on zoning, disconnected from server message when entering world, and same tests of different client, return home, etc.. no discernible change in symptoms.
3rd character - Drakkin Mage - lagged out 5-600ms, attempted zoning, crash detected message, disconnected on entering world.

Lastly I would like to thank you for reading this, but, I also realize that this could be looked at as someone else's problem. I beg you, please take some time to help.
I'd just like to mention I've been playing on EQemu since the "Down with Verant" days.
The loot fest website with relevant info
Sincerely,
Freedom- Last World - THF
Eveny- Storm Haven
Smashenu- EZ - and too many to list
Old 05-31-2011, 10:08 PM
visionkid
Fire Beetle

Dear sweet jesus. sorry to waste ur time I fixed it myself with some original files