Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 09:50 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Glad to hear the server is going well, an active GM is just icing on the cake.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:44 PM
microlo
Sarnak

Essentially spells just got changed back to Kunark Era making the server p99 red with much nicer players and enhanced regeneration, and weakening casters into not being useful anymore. I hope you guys reconsider the decision, however logic and reason was thrown out the window to make the server less fun for everyone and aggravated the player base.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

I seriously think it was an oversight by the dev.

It seems like he's using provocating's spell db.

Old 12-10-2015, 01:12 PM
microlo
Sarnak

No they made it perfectly clear it is what was intended.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

Please come see us in-game, we are more than willing to work things out. We want our players to be happy, but sometimes development is tricky.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:27 PM
microlo
Sarnak

They fixed everything it really is a great server.
Old 12-13-2015, 02:51 AM
Veltira
Sarnak

Today we released patch 2.0! Wonderful development far beyond my expectations and a player-base better than anyone could ask for! We look forward to seeing new users, come let us show you why its great to be a LEGEND!
Old 12-14-2015, 07:05 PM
scottsaysmoo
Fire Beetle

Default Canoe.

Seriously, where else can you get killed by a malevolent canoe? Awesome GM events.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

We are having an Extra XP Weekend 12/19-12/21 so come see what makes this a premier place to play!
Old 12-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Veltira
Sarnak

We hit 18 people online tonight! So glad to have such a great community already! Come see what all the fuss is about!
Old 12-29-2015, 05:48 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

Default Blood and Rank LEGENDS is having a New Year's Bash!

Blood and Rank is having a New Year's Bash! Extra GM events, special help for new players, and a big exp boost make this a great time to try us out! This celebration will last from 12/29 - 01/01. Take advantage while you can! Below is a bit about our server:

www.bloodandrank.com[1][1]

http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Play_Gu...etting_Started[2][2]

We are a relatively new EQEmu server which attempts to mimic the 2002-2003 LEGENDS server. For those who don't know what that was: It was a special server which cost far more to play on than other live eq servers because there was constant GM interaction. GM events, help with all kinds of things, etc. Now that the server is long gone we wanted to recreate that environment free to play for all!

Our server has 3 devs and 3 gm's on staff. We are averaging 8 gm events per week and we retain almost every player that comes to join us! We care for our members and encourage them to have fun! Here's some more info from our website:

Blood and Rank is an Everquest server set in the Kunark era with a custom Legends ruleset. We have a tight-knit community of seasoned EQ veterans heading up our staff, and we are striving to make this a premier place to play. Come and see what B&R has to offer!

Our simple Rules:
1.) No Hacking/Use of third party programs.
2.) No boxing, one account per person actively playing.
3.) Respect the staff. These guys are volunteers after all.

WHO ARE WE?
We are a group of friends who wanted an Everquest experience reminiscent of the old LEGENDS (Stormhammer) server. We feel this experience should be fun for all and this means that we don't give items to donators, we don't clutter you up with rules; and we aim to provide a place to play that is fun above all else!

WHAT ARE OUR CORE VALUES?
We strive to keep a "common sense" environment. We don't feel that a player should have to slow down and read rules every time they want to get something done. If you feel like what you are about to do would be wrong/illegal; just don't do it. We trust our members to do the right thing.

THE SERVER
We run an EQ Emulator system utilizing the current PEQ database(trimmed down to Kunark era) and a Legends Ruleset. This means that exp is a little higher, damage is a little better, and above all else you will have the opportunity to participate in daily events to further your character. For the most part playing on this server will feel like a Kunark-era EQ experience with heavy GM community involvement.

We offer an exp boost for both Solo and Group play that feels appropriate for the situation without allowing players to zip through content. We offer the ability to once-per-day flag yourself for PVP. PVP is dangerous as a player killer could loot one item from your corpse. We also have an NPC in town that exchanges special coins given out at gm events for fantastic randomized loot!

Come get started today, see why those who come here, stay here!
Old 12-29-2015, 06:54 PM
xcolbdoggx
Fire Beetle

Default Great server

This is a amazing server, awesome GMs, great player base, and super fun GM events. Highly recommend you come check it out.

Enferno
Bard
Old 12-29-2015, 09:08 PM
phentop
Sarnak

Default Blood and Rank

Been on a lot of emu servers over the past few years. I run my own private server and I'm a guide on a green server. This has been the first server I've been on where the GM's take an active interest in the player. Asking what we want to see on the server (and making it happen), asking what we need to eliminate the feel of the "grind" without just handing us the levels.

It's the first server I've been on where the community ~comes to you~ and drops a few pieces of decent gear on you to make the first few levels a bit less stressful.

So far, it has the closest to old days EQ feel with the GM hands on that we all wanted back then.

They hold, almost daily, GM events for all levels that brings the community together.

I foresee this server being around a long time.

Hotts
~Lvl 40 Cleric
Old 12-29-2015, 11:00 PM
nineonesix
Fire Beetle

Catch me playing under Cloud
Old 12-30-2015, 12:01 AM
nineonesix
Fire Beetle

I can honestly say this is a great server to be apart of. If someone wants to hear from someone whose brand new to the server, well here it is. The community is already great, and active for the amount. I started yesterday, was immediately greated by a player and offered help. Picked it up today, did a mini event, and recieved some buffs and womped orcs in CB. Good days to come. Come try it.
Closed Thread