Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:38 PM
jcrazy
Fire Beetle

Great news. Thanks for everything you are doing Portal. I am having lots of fun and appreciate you running this server for us.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Portal63
Fire Beetle

Default Patching today

Updated to add RoF support for the current steam client and doing some general patching on the server.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Cathululock
Fire Beetle

i can not join your forums (it never sends me the confirmation email)

can this server be soloed without bots/boxing? I don't like to use those. also what sort of new items are there?
Old 01-22-2015, 08:57 AM
Portal63
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathululock View Post
i can not join your forums (it never sends me the confirmation email)

can this server be soloed without bots/boxing? I don't like to use those. also what sort of new items are there?
Send me your account's name and I'll activate it.

Items are fairly standard until you get to hate, and then I used the diablo loot generator for those drops. Some custom items are available for purchase as well.

Soloing is viable as I cranked the difficulty down a good bit. There are no bots currently on the server.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:18 PM
sculler
Sarnak

Portal,

When you get time, can you please activate my forum account as well? I sent you a PM.

Thanks!
Old 01-26-2015, 11:58 AM
Portal63
Fire Beetle

Fixed. Server is back online.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:23 PM
Camdella
Fire Beetle

Default POP Progression

Appreciate the work that you have done Portal to allow us to enjoy EQ some once again. I am currently just taking my time and playing through some of the content and am working on POP progression but when I finish with the Trial of Stoning in Justice there are no 'Marks' that drop to finish that flag. If you happen to be able to fix that sometime I would appreciate it.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:50 AM
Portal63
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdella View Post
Appreciate the work that you have done Portal to allow us to enjoy EQ some once again. I am currently just taking my time and playing through some of the content and am working on POP progression but when I finish with the Trial of Stoning in Justice there are no 'Marks' that drop to finish that flag. If you happen to be able to fix that sometime I would appreciate it.
So... The only Emu supported trials are Flame and Execution. The other trials have been created by folks, but are (for the most part), broken.

The upside is that you only need one trial.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:01 PM
Camdella
Fire Beetle

Default Sleeper

Arrrgggg I was so hoping to see the Kerafyr (or however it is spelled) inside Sleepers Tomb. Did he ever exist on this server or has he been awakened by someone already. If so would it be possible for you to add him back in and maybe make him a regular spawn so others have a chance to see him. I was never able to see him on live servers. If you just don't have to the time I understand. Still many thanks for the server.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:31 AM
MrDali
Fire Beetle

What happened to Tkon Empire ?
Old 05-14-2015, 08:51 PM
rdnck
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDali View Post
What happened to Tkon Empire ?
...no clue, it's been gone for weeks now.../sigh...