Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:16 AM
thegosser
Fire Beetle

Default Objects being replaced in the inventory

Hi, I am running Rev859 of the PEQ DB and after that update I am having items that I pickup start take the slot of other items in the inventory. It usually starts occurring when the players inventory is fairly full. It has happened on 3 separate clients. Also, when zoning you will come out with drinks or potions on the cursor and backpacks missing from the inventory. I have been able to duplicate this bug several times but haven't seen anyone else with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:51 AM
thegosser
Fire Beetle

It seems to be stackable alcohol that starts this problem. You have one in a backpack and it doesn't stack the second one. It just overwrites the whole backpack. However, I have only been able to make it occur in the Warrens with the Plane of Knowledge armor quest running... Not sure where to even start! There are no erroneous messages on any of the server screens...
Old 08-02-2009, 02:20 PM
vales
Discordant

Are you playing a Ranger class by any chance?
Old 08-02-2009, 02:51 PM
thegosser
Fire Beetle

One ranger, one warrior and one beastmaster. I have had it happen soloing with a rogue as well.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:03 AM
vales
Discordant

I've had it happen with my Ranger. I summoned a sword, put it in my main hand, zoned, and it poofed. Zoned back into the previous zone, and it came back on my cursor.

I've been a bit busy lately, so I'll have to test it a bit more, but I can confirm the general "weirdness" about the inventory items.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:20 PM
thegosser
Fire Beetle

I seem to have isolated this down to using potions or alcohol. Anything with a right-click actuated property... still not sure how to fix it though.