Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:25 AM
mudman1
Sarnak

Default checking in 10 years later nice job!

was allot of fun years ago running a server and exploring the inner workings of the game from a GM and world builder point of view.

amazing work! A huge thank you to the EQEMU team. especially the auto install stuff. jez it is so easy now.

mobs path nice now too , zoning is fast, everything is stable. I bet the founders of EQ are impressed by how scale able and clean you made the servers now.

must be nice to have the skills to understand all the goes into this.

anways nice work
Old 06-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Krran
Sarnak

I am very impressed too, from starting back about 8 or 9 years ago on my own server. Things are a lot smoother, and indeed, the install process is remarkably easier than back then.
I have been able to carry my 8 year old characters, mostly intact, throughout all the updates with lot of help from the wise folks in the forums. But still, for a person like me with only a beginners understanding of SQL and a basic general understanding of programming, I am able to do this better than I thought.
It was great back when I began and it is getting better as times goes on. A great thank you to those who contribute to this project from me as well. It is awesome.