Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::News

General::News EQemu news posts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2015, 09:35 PM
SoltanHeatwave
Hill Giant

I am having the same problem. I did a path statement in the command prompt and directed it to a file. As you can see Maria DB is in the path statement, but I still get the MariaDB is not recognized. When I copied my path statement, I broke it up for better viewing. It is one long string when it is checked in the environment variables, and when it was sent to the path.txt file I created. I also added the MariaDB 10.0\Data directory manually to the path. I did not have to enter it when I checked the environment variables and selected the path. It was already listed.

Path.txt edited (broken up) for a bit of clarity.

PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem; C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0;C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0\bin;C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0\Data;

C:\PERL\site\bin;C:\PERL\bin\;C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ ;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Wbem;C:\Windows\Sy sWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;

C:\Program Files (x86)\AdminStudio\2014\Common;C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin

End of Path.txt file.

When I select option 3 "get updates" this happens.

Missing DB Update 9056 '2014_11_08_RaidMembers.sql'
o URL: (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/EQ...aidMembers.sql)
o Saved: (db_update/2014_11_08_RaidMembers.sql)
'"C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0/mysql"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

DB up to date with: 9055 - '2014_10_30_special_abilities_null.sql'
'"C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0/mysql"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Missing DB Update 9054 '2014_10_19_raid_group_mentor.sql'
o URL: (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/EQ...oup_mentor.sql)
o Saved: (db_update/2014_10_19_raid_group_mentor.sql)

This continues with all the updates. I don't want to list them all, because it would just clutter everything up.

Just for added info This machine is an Oracle corp Vbox 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine, set up for 8 gigs ram.