Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-22-2023, 03:55 AM
Baldow
Fire Beetle

Default Guild Lobby and Guild Hall doors missing after fresh install

Hello all,
after a fresh install of the windows server I am fine with login, create, play etc.
But after entering the guild lobby from pok side the door on the other side is not there.
same with the door of the guild hall. the only way of getting into guild hall is being afk ported from pok.
you can get out, because there is a door or the port magus, but there is no door into it from the lobby side.
Thats the only doors not working, everthing else looks nice.

Forgot: Using the RoF2 client

thanks for any help
Baldow
Old 10-24-2023, 01:56 AM
Baldow
Fire Beetle

when i do GM command #zone guildlobby I zone in the right instance, where I can click the exit door to PoK. But after staying 2 sec in zone I am redirected to the instance with the invisible doors.
Even when I summon a char in this instance he is redirected to the guildlobby with no doors. Is there a way to stop this, or delete the guildlobby instance?
I have no idea what to do now.

Thanks for any help please
Baldow
Old 10-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

This is scripted in the “player.pl` file in the “guildlobby” quest folder. Just remove the parts where it sends you to an instance.
Old 10-24-2023, 01:12 PM
Baldow
Fire Beetle

thank you, thats working now. Only think I need to fix now is the entrance from PoK to guild lobby, its still in the wrong instance. player.pl from poknowledge fixing not helping.

Edit: tried to route the PoK door to the guild hall direkt in the database doors.
still zoning into guild lobby, but now in the right instance. strange, but working

Thanks for your help!
Baldow