Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Default EQ Revisted Open

Hey everyone, I want to invite everyone to come try EQ Revisted out. What you will find right now is a classic server (for the most part) with a tweaked item db to allow for easier play. This is still quite a challenging server, and I recommend playing with a friend or boxing. Limit is set to two logins per ip. Right now I do not have the script in that gives people the server charm when logging in but will have that implemented soon. Until then just shoot me a tell and I'll summon one for you. I am also currently adding the spell npcs to East Commons, where every casting and hybrid class can purchase their spells 1-50. Sorry we don't hand them out for free =)

Monks and rangers will be happy to know that I've added a few high level drops, in the form of bows and hand to hand weapons.

Still working on the server, but would love to see a few players around! So come on in, the water's fine!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Teleporter Jera is now teleporting to any main classic city. She is located at the PoK books of each city except butcherblock, as felwithe, kelethin, and kaladim all fall under the faydark zone.

Reworking token farmed items to have even better stats. All classes can now crit, (2% melee, 2% casters, 12% warrior, 12% wiz). Archery has been significantly improved, exp rates upped, especially for grouping, a few more custom items implemented at lower levels, and no losing items on death, though there will be exp loss starting at lvl 10.

Monks have had their damage tables reworked to keep up with other dps classes.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM
louis1016
Hill Giant

This sounds interesting, do you have any of the following?

1)classic spells
2)classic resists
3)classic ac/melee mechanics?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Ganedar
Fire Beetle

define classic ac/melee mechanics
Old 02-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Louis,

Everything is based off of PEQ. I have not done editing to spells, resists, etc. I doubt I put that much work into the server, I just wanted something fun to play with friends on or even by myself. Classic zones are the only ones available right now.

I'm reworking the farmed loot items and adding new ones in, right now I have Blackburrow and Crushbone done. Basically I'm going by tiers, but I could use people helping test each tier of zones. Zones like Blackburrow and Crushbone are considered tier 1, while zones such as Highpass Hold, Upper Guk and Unrest are tier 2, Highkeep and Lower Guk Tier 3 and Kedge, Solb, Permafrost are all tier 4. Hate and plane are not in game right now but will be tier 5 eventually.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Added forum http://eqrevisited.forumotion.com/

in case anyone wants to communicate about server. Thanks!